Location: London / Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Corporate functions work within the heart of our business, providing professional expertise, support and guidance across all operations, revolutionising our digital growth by always moving, always adapting, to be ready for the future.
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting role that sits between business, HR and analytics, with a great growing potential and that gives the opportunity to have a direct and recognisable impact on Vodafone’s business performance and strategy. In this role you will:
• Work on analytics projects that have a measurable impact on Vodafone and its business KPIs
• Use data visualisation to engage audience in a compelling way, enabling effective storytelling
• Work collaboratively with the rest of HR to identify and support use cases, create recommendations based on analysis of data
• Extract data from multiple sources, ensure its quality and end-to-end integration with existing systems and processes
• Dive deep into our people and business data: build dashboards, extract insights, develop complex algorithms, use data visualisation & storytelling to engage business audiences
• Show technical excellence and ability to solve complex technical problems in an innovative way
Who are we looking for?
• A proactive individual who can work independently
• A great communicator, who can explain complex concepts to non-specialist audiences
• Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline (e.g. Data, Business Analytics, Social Sciences)
• Experience in data manipulation and programming (e.g. SQL, Python, R)
• Experience with visualisation software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
• Experience with statistical modelling/machine learning techniques
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
The future is exciting.