- Educated to degree level, preferably in a technical discipline or Equivalent experience.
- Understanding of Agile methodology and experience in project delivery.
- PEGA certified to SSA or equivalent .
- Knowledge and experience with Robotics solutions, ideally Pega/Openspan.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems, detailed knowledge on one to a RHCE/MCSE standard desirable.
- Understanding and experience of common technologies, including RDBMs, No-SQL, REST/SOAP, TLS/SSL, Cloud and virtualisation.
- CSSAs and/or CLSA Certifications
Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of