Part Time Retail Advisor - Ennis (6 mnths)
Title: Retail Advisor
We're officially a Great Place to Work!
We are Ireland's leading total communications provider offering our customers a variety of solutions across mobile and fixed platforms. As part of Vodafone Group, we are part of the world's largest mobile community with a presence across all five continents.
We’re at the forefront of innovation in Ireland. We make significant investments building and maintaining our networks and to date, we have invested nearly €1bn in our network investment programme. We continue to invest to enhance our network.
It’s not just our products and services which are innovative, our modern and innovative workspace in MountainView helps foster an environment of creativity and innovation through new ways of work. New ways of working means an environment free from clutter, wires, barriers and cabinets. This has helped Vodafone make the Great Place to Work list in Ireland. All our employees have one locker and are free to sit wherever they wish within our building. This encourages creativity and fosters relationships which traditional style environments inhibit. You probably want to know more about new ways of working…Find out move via this link: http://www.vodafone.ie/jobs/life/ .
Our people are at the centre of everything we do. We employ approximately 1,300 people in Dublin and across our network of retail stores in Ireland. Our aim is to ensure each employee has the opportunity to innovate, to be challenged and to be rewarded. We are progressive in everything we do, including our approach to training, development, performance management and flexible benefits.
Role Purpose: The Retail Advisor is the public face of Vodafone and as such, carries out a key role within the company. This role creates and facilitates the relationship between the customer and Vodafone. Our customers see their mobile communication as a lifeline and as a Retail Advisor you must ensure you give every customer a best in class experience by meeting their individual needs in order to grow customer loyalty.
You will be expected to drive sales and support your store in achieving a wide range of KPI’s in both sales and customer experience.
Vodafone Retail lives its values and we require our people to be guided by these. They are Speed, Simplicity, Trust, Customer Obsessed and Ambitious & Competitive. We need you to embrace these from the start!
Key accountabilities for this role are:
Impact on the business
- Achievement of individual sales targets set by the business on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure all administration associated with the role is completed correctly and within agreed timeframes.
Customers, supplier and third parties
- To ensure you consistently deliver a’ best in class’ experience to all our customers. Keeping updated on new products and services to be able to advise our customers accordingly.
- Take ownership of your customer's queries or needs, dealing with them in a positive manner to ensure that all aspects are resolved and/or seen through to completion.
- Listen to customers’ needs and consistently meet or exceed their expectations with Vodafone’s products and services.
- Always look at things from the customer’s point of view.
- Be an ambassador for the Vodafone brand.
Leadership and teamwork
- The Retail Advisor reports into the Store Manager role and must work effectively in a team where partnership and support is vital to the store’s success.
- Align own efforts towards achieving store / team goals.
Knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge and interest in our full portfolio of products and services.
- Continuously keep up to date with industry trends and competitive activity.
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with both customers and team.
The sucessful person will ideally have sonme or all of the following Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrate that you are self-motivated and take pride and satisfaction in own work
- 2 years’ experience in a fast paced retail environment.
- Strong communicator.
- Interest in data and Smartphone products.
- Ability to deliver both individual results, as well as contributing to team success.
- Flexibility on working hours.
- Outgoing and energetic.
The Vodafone Behaviours are key to everyone’s success:
Customer Obsessed - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Work relentlessly to really understand the customer
- Look at decisions through the customer’s eyes
- Take personal accountability for the customer experience
Innovation Hungry - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers
- Take risks and push what is possible
- Look for improvement all the time
- Do things in better ways
Ambitious & Competitive - We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition
- Deliver best in class
- Review our own performance and then improve it
- Be lean and cost effective every time
One Company, Local Roots – We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders
- Value our differences and act inclusively
- Make the best decision for Vodafone, not just for one part of the business
- Communicate and use best practice
Speed - We drive speed to market. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business
- Make RAPID business decisions
- Deliver with urgency
- Analyse fast, execute faster
Simplicity – We make things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues
- Focus effort and stop ineffective activity
- Communicate in a way that is easy to understand
- Challenge complexity and provide simpler solutions
Trust - We are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise
- Do what you say you will do
- Trust others to deliver
- Support decisions once made, regardless of personal view