- Provide accurate, practical and timely commercial and contracts advice and support in relation to the business activities of Enterprise, particularly with regard to all aspects involved with securing, managing and developing Enterprise customers.
- Support Enterprise regions in all aspects of their work to facilitate the achievement of revenue targets whilst minimising avoidable risk
- Monitor and improve processes to ensure we�re working in the most effective way
- Develop and deliver training packages to correctly influence and help our internal customers understand more about the contractual implications of their customer quotes.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders, particularly in the Enterprise Sales channels, Commercial and Bid Management to achieve strategic goals.
- Support transformational activities to simplify the contracting process for Enterprise customers
- Proven commercial contract negotiation experience in a telecoms or professional services environment
- Ability to confidently and effectively negotiate complex bespoke deals in a �win-win� way
- Preferably, good first/upper second class legal degree and relevant commercial experience
- Able to convey understanding and respect at all levels in both external and internal customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high uncertainty environment
- Professional excellence � strong contracts & legal knowledge
- Operational excellence � ensures effective end to end service to internal & external customers
- Refined presentation and drafting skills
London, Greater London
Role Title: Team Secretary Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 3
Legal Counsel – Commercial Legal Operations Newbury HQ We have a great opportunity for someone to join our Legal team as a Commercial Legal Operations Counsel. Ready? Is this role for me? As part of
Legal Counsel – Employment and Disputes Newbury HQ We have a rare in-house opportunity available in our Employment and Disputes team for a Legal Counsel. Ready? Is this role for me? This is a great op
London, Greater London
Role Title: Patent Attorney Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across