PA To Unified Communication Director
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
This role will provide proactive, professional and confidential PA and administrative support to a senior stakeholder member at Vodafone Group. You will be required to build strong relationships with all stakeholders (including PAs to SLT and ExCo members), bringing a positive attitude to a professional role, and in an often fast paced environment. Acts as often first point of contact on behalf of the team for internal and external visitors. We need somebody with the best in class planning and organisation skills.
- Diary & Calendar Management, including travel, leave and expenses, for Director.
- Ensure Director is fully prepared for all meetings– including preparation of all pre read materials, follow up on actions, tasks scheduling and agenda preparation.
- Managing relevant budgets, raise purchase orders, track annual spend and ensure within parameters of the budget, flagging risks and opportunities
- Relationship management build and develop relationships with stakeholders and administrators across the Vodafone Group.
- Task management - deal promptly, proactively and professionally with all actions, tasks, correspondence, e-mails, telephone calls etc.
- Deliver Results: Meets deadlines, manages own time effectively, methodical, systematic and has an eye for detail
- Putting customers first: treats everyone as a customer, fixes problems, pre-emptive & pro-active.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships across a broad range of internal & external audiences, including at a senior level, with strong networking and influencing skills
- Ideally proven ability of working as a PA and coordinator for a large team / corporation
- Good humoured under pressure
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Personal AssistantLondon & Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised Personal Assistant to support the Head of Regional Business with diary management, travel coordination, appro