Pa To Group Legal Director Enterprise
Role Title: PA to Group Enterprise Legal Director
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise supports our customers to do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work flexibly, simply, and more efficiently. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect organisations in a fast-changing world to ensure they stay agile and ambitious – wherever in the world they do business. Are you ready to connect your career with us?
You will work with the Group Legal Director, Enterprise as their Personal Assistant to deliver exceptional, executive administration and PA support, including diary and meeting management, project work and travel. Discretion and confidentiality is key along with effective communication with Stakeholders and all internal and external Business Partners.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join Vodafone in a forward thinking department with a talented team possessing a variety of skills. Our team strives to regularly improve and this is a fantastic time to join and establish yourself for future opportunities.
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, and a central office with fantastic transport links. On site, we have a canteen plus there are various cafes and shops within walking distance. Within Vodafone we have a positive culture and positive culture of acceptance and promote equality and individuality across the business.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Diary & Calendar Management, including travel and expenses, for Group Legal Director
- Ensure they are fully prepared for all meetings, including preparation of pre read materials, follow up on actions, task scheduling, agenda and systems preparation.
- To support the wider leaders and team, in addition to key projects, for the Executive as required.
- Task management - deal promptly, proactively and professionally with all actions, tasks, correspondence, e-mails, telephone calls etc.
- Facilitate the production of Executive’s presentation materials for Internal and External conferences. Agree date and time slot of presentation, link conference organisers with the Vodafone contact to liaise on content of presentation,
- To manage travel, itinerary and associated approvals for the Executive
- Proven experience at successfully supporting Senior Executives.
- Positive & can-do attitude, resilient with the ability to remain calm.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Good influencing ability, confident and challenging when appropriate.
- Flexible toward work requirements as maybe necessary to work additional hours when required.
- Builds effective relationships, breaks down barriers.
- Highly organised and an ability to constantly prioritise duties
- Confidential and discrete work approach
- Highly proficient secretarial skills including MS office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/b2b /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Demand ManagerLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 coun
Role Title: Business AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 co
Role Title: IoT Partner Manager Location: Home based, with regular presence in Newbury HQ About us: At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to
Retail Advisor – Bristol Experience– 20hrs £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) + excellent benefits Love sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and v
Assistant Manager - Tonbridge (Partner Agent Store) £23,000 per annum Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives
Role Title: Network & Systems Security Specialist Unified Comms Location: Newbury or Bracknell At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to d
Role Title: SME and Partner Ecosystem Product Management Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Retail Advisor – Farnham– 20 hrs £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) + excellent benefits Love sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and varied roles to suit t
Retail Advisor - Newbury Northbrook Street- 30 hours/week £14,227.50 pa (OTE £16,027.50) Love sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and va
Retail Assistant Manager £23,700 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we