OSS Cross Domain Specialist
OSS Cross Domain Specialist - 264124
Location: Newbury HQ
Salary: £competitive + Bonus
Is this role for you?
As the OSS Cross Domain Lead you will supporting OSS end to end cross domain designs and Impact Assessments for demand and strategic solutions into the OSS network domain. You will be accountable for providing the technical ‘front door’ into the OSS Domain and working with closely with IT network architecture, IT engagement leads and internal domain delivery resources on end to end solutions. Technical relationships with key internal customers such as Networks Product, Technology Operations, Vodafone Business technology (Assurance and Provisioning functions). Owns and maintains the OSS Domain technical roadmap and work in conjunction with IT architecture on the strategic architectural direction.
What will you be doing?
- Represent OSS domain to the demand, Networks, bid and NPD community for Impact Assessments, costs and effort.
- Produce, own and maintain the OSS technical roadmap in conjunction with IT architecture and OSS domain delivery SMEs.
- Technical Lead of OSS solutions working in conjunction with IT architecture and internal domain resources.
- Owns the design of key strategic Projects and Programmes.
- Provide work package breakdowns to deliver end to end OSS solutions.
- Technical Authority for OSS solutions, interfacing with vendors and 3rd parties as appropriate.
What experience are Vodafone looking for?
- Passionate and curious when it comes to Technology.
- In-depth Stakeholder experience.
- Technical knowledge of networks (Automation, 5G, IP, Voice & Transmission, Broadband).
- Ability to discuss technical details internally and with SIs and vendors.
- Software Delivery and Project Lifecycle knowledge and experience.
- Ability to build credibility across technical and operational teams as well as influencing stakeholders to agree on technical solutions or delivery approaches.
- IT or Telecom related degree or equivalent experience (Highly desirable).
This is an ideal role for someone looking to move from a Networks role into an OSS Delivery Role
What’s in it for you?
In this dynamic, fast-paced team, you will be working on leading edge technologies in a constantly evolving environment. This role places a lot of emphasis on the next generation of the OSS network. This opportunity offers huge exposure to the overall business, automation projects and genuine career progression.
Love to travel? 28 days holiday (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
If this sounds of interest, then apply today!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of