Operations Readiness Lead (Customer Solutions)
As the Operations Readiness Lead (Customer Solutions) you will lead the activities to support the handover of new or modified customer solutions into the RUN domain provided by Enterprise Service Operations (ESO) Support teams to the customer. ESO support a range of integrated Fixed, Mobile and ICT solutions (LAN, WAN, Security, Unified Comms, Voice, Telephony) for Vodafone’s Enterprise Corporate customers.
As Operations Readiness Lead (Customer Solutions) you will:
- Engage with Service Transition and Design team in defining customer solutions / service models that are supportable by Operations.
- Take ownership for confirming operational readiness and for ensuring that new or changed customer solutions satisfy all readiness criteria.
- Lead validation activities and ensure customer information is updated on the knowledge portal and supporting CRM applications.
- Develop, maintain and communicate key handover process information and identify gaps and improvements.
- Design and maintain effective relationships with internal partners including Service Delivery, Customer Engineering and Service Management Teams.
- Owning the introduction of multiple, concurrent new customer solutions within expected timeframes whilst showing awareness of time implications
- You will engage early in project lifecycle to ensure the service model proposed for complex, bespoke solutions are supportable with defined customer SLA’s.
- Develop policies, standards and guidelines to ensure 'SELL' and 'BUILD' domains are aware of what is required to support customer solutions.
- Ensure handover of customer solutions into operations is recorded and executed and lead the standardization efforts in that area
- Make sure the documentation stack is complete prior to any go-live
- Ensure all support teams are in place prior to go-live
- Have all involved support parties aware, trained and ready for go-live of new customer solutions.
- Define and make sure all customer onboarding projects follow the same operational criteria so support teams can support customers from day 1 (e.g. monitoring, CRM systems updated with customer info, documentation, customer knowledge portal updated, etc.)
- Owns the configuration of support related tools, reporting tools
- Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed
- Discusses operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal customers.
- Communicate available capacity towards the project teams and needed capacity to the ESO management team
- Lead service validation activities with the Service Operations Support team
- Standardize the knowledge transfers from project to operations
- Make sure communication for go-live is well planned and all support teams are fully aware of the changes.
- All documentation is finalized prior to go-live across support applications and knowledge portal.
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, delivery teams, and customer engineering teams.
- A strong focus on the customer
- Examples of demonstrating sound interpersonal skills with an ability to work with technical engineers and & present to management as required
- A high degree of integrity with ability to build successful relationships
- Strong analytical ability with good attention to detail
- High ability to multi-task and work on multiple project deliveries at any one time
- Proven and recent track record of coordinating introduction of multiple complex bespoke customer solutions into an operational environment.
- Capability to understand complex service models and architectures and articulate in a simple way to partners
Technical/ Professional Experience:
- 3rd level Qualification in Engineering, IT, Networking
- Experience in project management
- ITIL awareness
- Good technical knowledge of Telecoms, IT, Networks.
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint & MS Excel
The Vodafone Behaviours are key to everyone’s success:
Customer Obsessed - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
Work passionately to really understand the customer
Look at decisions through the customer’s eyes
Take personal accountability for the customer experience
Innovation Hungry - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers
Take risks and push what is possible
Look for improvement all the time
Do things in better ways
Ambitious& Competitive - We bring energy and passion to our work and always aim to beat the competition
Deliver best in class
Review our own performance and then improve it
Be lean and cost effective every time
One Company, Local Roots – We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders
Value our differences and act inclusively
Make the best decision for Vodafone, not just for one part of the business Communicate and use best practice
Speed - We drive speed to market. We relentlessly prioritise and pursue the outcomes that matter to our business
Make RAPID business decisions
Deliver with urgency
Analyse fast, execute faster
Simplicity – We make things simple for our customers, partners and colleagues
Focus effort and stop ineffective activity
Communicate in a way that is easy to understand
Challenge complexity and provide simpler solutions
Trust - We are reliable and transparent to deal with. We deliver for others and trust others to do likewise
Do what you say you will do
Trust others to deliver
Support decisions once made, regardless of personal view
We are Ireland's leading total communications provider offering our customers a variety of solutions across a mobile and fixed platforms. As part of Vodafone Group, we are part of the world's largest mobile community with a presence across all five continents.
We’re at the forefront of innovation in Ireland. We make significant investments building and maintaining our networks and to date, we have invested nearly €1bn in our network investment programme. We continue to invest to enhance our network.
It’s not just our products and services which are innovative, our modern and innovative workspace in MountainView helps develop an environment of creativity and innovation through new ways of work. New ways of working means an environment free from clutter, wires, barriers and cabinets. This has helped Vodafone make the Great Place to Work list in Ireland All our employees have one locker and are free to sit wherever they wish within our building. This supports creativity and cultivates relationships which traditional style environments inhibit. You probably want to know more about new ways of working…Find out move via this link: http://www.vodafone.ie/jobs/life/
Our people are at the centre of everything we do. We employ approximately 1,100 people in Dublin and across our network of retail stores in Ireland. Our aim is to ensure each employee has the opportunity to innovate, to be challenged and to be rewarded. We are dynamic in everything we do, including our approach to training, development, performance management and flexible benefits. We are an equal opportunities employer where our people can be at their best.
We are an equal opportunities employer where our people can be at their best.
Role Title: IoT Enterprise Architect – Digital Integration Domain Lead Location: Newbury Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s largest IoT service provider. Industry analysts have posit
Role Title: IoT Enterprise Architect – Digital Channels Lead Location: Newbury Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s largest IoT service provider. Industry analysts have positioned Voda
London, Greater London
UX/UI Designer Southwark, London Job Family: Creative Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast
Logistics Customer Experience Manager - 247374 Shape the way logistics looks for Vodafone in the future! The Terminals Logistics Customer Experience Manager is responsible for the UK logistics improve
London, Greater London
Insight & Analytics Specialist London, Smale House Competitive salary + excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talente
Order Analyst – Fixed Services Permanent Based - Newbury UK Technology Enterprise Services is the function of Vodafone UK accountable for delivering fixed and converged communication solutions for En
London, Greater London
Role Title: Graduate and Students Programme Lead Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
CRM Operations ManagerLondon, Smale House Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong experience in Inbound or Outbound campaign management tools have the motivation to keep us pushing
London, Greater London
Network Voice Platform Support Engineer Newbury Salary + Shift Allowance Role purpose: Primary focus is to provide 24 x 7 monitoring and control on the Vodafone switched network. Provide 2nd line
Technical Architect - Telco BSS Location: Newbury HQ£ Excellent salary and benefits High calibre architect with excellent technical skills and Telco BSS experience? Want your next opportunity…. Bec
Customer Technical Lead (CTL) Permanent American Hours 2-10pm As a Customer Technical Lead you will be the technical champion for your nominated customer, representing the customer’s interests i
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Retail Adviser – Tunbridge Wells £12,844 pa plus competitive monthly bonus and excellent benefits Want to be part of one of the top brands in the UK? Is this role for me? We are looking for passiona