Online Sales and eCommerce Manager - Consumer IoT
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager
The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field, and now we’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to take risks, for the brave ones, the trailblazers. Our team are proud product managers, digital specialists, UX designers, developers, and marketers. At heart, we are proud artists. We are seeking like-minded audacious individuals to join our mission and create extraordinary connections to the people and the things we love.
We launched V by Vodafone in November 2017, bringing 5 products to life across four of our largest European markets. Since then we’ve grown, and now we are across nine markets with 15 fantastic products, but we’ve only just started. We need great people to help us keep growing, developing new ideas, new services, and delivering true value to our customers. Here is where you step in. We will challenge you and we expect you to challenge us. We will learn together, build new things, break them and rebuild them again.
At V by Vodafone, every day is guaranteed to be different. The future is exciting, Ready?
Design, develop and deliver of best in class sales plans to existing & prospective customers across our digital channels, optimised digital assets
Derive insights from analytics and sales figures, funnel analysis, drop-off, traffic patterns and bounce rates to define and mandate improvement actions required to optimize conversion in our web site.
Own KPI and governance with markets and group on Sales Digital Trading performance.
Drive A/B testing program to continuously improve conversion funnel and make data driven decision based on different tests and insights.
Plan performance campaigns with digital marketing team that maximize sales, CPO and ROI making sure that those campaigns perform and we get valuable insights from split testing based on insights from attribution models.
Set up an affiliate network strategy to drive our online sales channel through affiliates like Affiliate Window, etc.
Define with UX team optimal sales journey to maximize sales in our online channel.
Design with digital marketing team an SEO strategy making sure it maximizes sales.
- Full E2E e-commerce expertise.
- Strong expertise in conversion optimization and funnel improvement in ecommerce platforms.
- Experience in A/B Testing design (google Optimizer, Adobe target, etc.) and in understanding and setting up analytics tools like heatmaps/clickmaps, SEO tracking, and conversion funnels in E-shops.
- Experience in creatives and CTAs for performance campaigns and testing those through split testing to maximize success and conversion rates of the campaigns,
- Know-how in SEO, SEM/PPC, Social, domains, affiliate marketing, display, data strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation, paid social media and content distribution, campaign development and content marketing.
- Understanding of digital tagging methodologies, analytics (google/adobe), retargeting tools, audience management (DMPs) and leading paid media vendor tools such as AdForms, Ad Server, Ad words (Google RLSA)
- Proficient in Project Management and building Marketing Campaigns.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to inspire & provide thought leadership to motivate virtual and multi-location teams.
- Great presentation and analytics skills to C-level stakeholders.
Dedicated support and mentoring
Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?