Northern Europe Regional Consulting Lead
Title: Northern Europe Regional Consulting Lead
To be the Northern European & VFUK Regional lead for Vodafone Consulting & Innovation (VCI).
• To manage the senior level interface between VCI and the NE Region in Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) and also lead on VCI engagement with VFUK.
• To develop and execute the Regional VCI plan in conjunction with the NE Region Director and VFUK Stakeholders
• To execute effective consulting engagements that’s delivers for both customers and regional teams.
• To deliver objectives and KPI’s around Consulting Revenue, and Incremental TCV for the region.
• To lead a matrix team of consultants to execute consulting engagements
• To engage and lead on key consulting opportunities directly.
• To be a role model for the VCI function and to contribute to the wider team success and strategy.
• Accountable for the strategy and direction for VCI in the North Europe & VFUK Region, interlock with sales regions and product functions.
• Accountable for delivering VCI NE &UK KPI’s including Revenue, TCV, UR and OpEx.
• Accountable for developing a team of world class consultants with the necessary skills in both existing and emerging technologies needs to execute on VGE strategy.
Core competencies, experience and qualifications required:
• Ideally you will have worked in a large Consulting business feeding directly into major enterprise accounts and contributing to revenues.
• Proven industry expertise in Consulting and Innovation and Major Transformation programmes, as well as recognised expertise in specific technology and services (To Shape leadership).
• Excellent Communications and stakeholder skills including credibility to operate at Cxx level and Industry leading events) and interfacing with CXO levels internal and external management.
• Strong background in Telecommunications and Digital Transformation
• Ideally an MBA/Masters degree
• ITIL/Prince2 or similar
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left, check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?