New Business Sales Specialist (Cloud) - Northern UK/Scotland based.
Location: Northern England or Scotland home based.
To deliver new significant Cloud & Security (C&S) business working with mid-market enterprise customers in the UK OpCo. The Sales Specialist will be operating in the Scotland & NI region, attracting existing Vodafone accounts to our Cloud & Security portfolio to support their move towards a digital being.
He/she will be working alongside existing C&S teams, in close collaboration with UK OpCo Account Managers and other Lines of Business (IoT, Fixed & UC, Mobility) in an overlay model.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Be responsible for C&S propositions to suit customer’s requirements whilst supporting commercial principle of TCV and Margins in the local markets and develop & drive sales opportunities and go to market strategy for the UK OpCo.
- Working with Account Managers to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving C&S sales activity for demand generation.
- Winning propositions to identify, construct and conclude business into new regional accounts.
- Deliver the C&S P&L for the Mid-market Enterprise Accounts by leveraging relationships with product management to jointly define and drive ‘focus propositions’ to pro-actively develop incremental business opportunity
- Provide client and market led input into product strategy and develop a partnership approach to sales, delivery and service within the local markets and the LoB covering all areas of the business to ensure services are delivered right the first time.
- Experienced in selling Cloud solutions and services in Enterprise accounts in the UK market.
- Proven track record of developing new business with a range of customers and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the Business and Clients needs and driving business results.
- Extensive and strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand global business strategy.
- Strong regional sales performance in North West UK – proven ability to develop new business.
- Broad understanding of global customer needs; business cases and how customer use our technology
- Good CXO Customer facing presentation and influencing skills
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Ideally a degree in business or technical discipline.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Client Sales Specialist Major Business - Major Corporate AccountsUK flexible Are you ready to join our UK Major Business Sales Team and be a dedicated partner to a select portfolio of our Major Corpor
Strategic National Account Manager (Energy) Account Location: Homebased/ South At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency a
Account Manager – Field SalesLocation: Aberdeen We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Sales Specialist/ Account Manager to join our Scottish Regional Sales team in Vodafone UK Business. In thi
Account Manager – Field SalesLocation: Glasgow, Scotland We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Sales Specialist/ Account Manager to join our Scottish Regional Sales team in Vodafone UK Business
New Business Development ManagerWales Are you a field based Business Development Manager who loves developing C-suite relationships, winning new logo business, has a consultative approach & is lookin
New Business Development ManagerMidlands & East England Are you a field based Business Development Manager who loves developing C-suite relationships, winning new logo business, has a consultative ap
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Account Director – Public SectorNorth West England covering Staffordshire, Cumbria, Liverpool, Cheshire, Manchester We have an exciting opportunity for a Public Sector Client Sales Manager/ Account D
Senior Consultant – MDM/ UEM/ EMM/ MAMUK Flexible We have an exciting position for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our Consulting & Innovation Professionals Services department in Vodafone
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: Scotland and Northern Ireland (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selli
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: Midlands/Wales (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on selling to the SME a
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: London and surrounding areas (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on sellin