New Business Sales Specialist (Cloud) - Northern UK/Scotland based.
Location: Northern England or Scotland home based.
To deliver new significant Cloud & Security (C&S) business working with mid-market enterprise customers in the UK OpCo. The Sales Specialist will be operating in the Scotland & NI region, attracting existing Vodafone accounts to our Cloud & Security portfolio to support their move towards a digital being.
He/she will be working alongside existing C&S teams, in close collaboration with UK OpCo Account Managers and other Lines of Business (IoT, Fixed & UC, Mobility) in an overlay model.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Be responsible for C&S propositions to suit customer’s requirements whilst supporting commercial principle of TCV and Margins in the local markets and develop & drive sales opportunities and go to market strategy for the UK OpCo.
- Working with Account Managers to provide consultative client engagement and thought leadership in defining and driving C&S sales activity for demand generation.
- Winning propositions to identify, construct and conclude business into new regional accounts.
- Deliver the C&S P&L for the Mid-market Enterprise Accounts by leveraging relationships with product management to jointly define and drive ‘focus propositions’ to pro-actively develop incremental business opportunity
- Provide client and market led input into product strategy and develop a partnership approach to sales, delivery and service within the local markets and the LoB covering all areas of the business to ensure services are delivered right the first time.
- Experienced in selling Cloud solutions and services in Enterprise accounts in the UK market.
- Proven track record of developing new business with a range of customers and effectively implementing sales solutions to meet the Business and Clients needs and driving business results.
- Extensive and strong business acumen with a deep strategic perspective and ability to quickly understand global business strategy.
- Strong regional sales performance in North West UK – proven ability to develop new business.
- Broad understanding of global customer needs; business cases and how customer use our technology
- Good CXO Customer facing presentation and influencing skills
- Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Ideally a degree in business or technical discipline.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Sales Operations & Commissions Governance Lead Location: London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
London, Greater London
Client Sales ManagerMajors Business - CorporateLondon UK Are you ready to join our UK Major Enterprise Sales Team and be a dedicated partner to selective portfolio of Major Corporate Enterprise custom
Client Sales ManagerMajors Business - CorporateSouth UK Are you ready to join our UK Major Enterprise Sales Team and be a dedicated partner to selective portfolio of Major Corporate Enterprise custome
New Business Development ManagerLondon Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region selling to
Client Sales SpecialistSouth East The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Specialist within the South East Region? Joining our Regional Busines
Client Sales ManagerSouth EastReporting into Piers Horobin The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Manager within the South East Region? Joini
Role Title: Sales Manager for Mobility Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
London, Greater London
Role Title: Creative Web Designer Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
Register your interest for our upcoming Regional Sales vacancies!Location: London and surrounding areas (Field based) A bit about Regional Sales Vodafone UK’s Regional Sales channel focuses on sellin
Role: Cloud Sales – UK Larger Enterprise Accounts Location: UK – Home based. Role is quota carrying with a focus on new business. Package is a 60/40 split (base:commission) plus UK standard benefits.
Acquisition/New Business Manager South East Region Vodafone UK Enterprise Great reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Ope