Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
Permanent: Full time (Mon-Fri 37.5 hours)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Networks is the team that makes the magic happen, bringing Gigafast speed and innovation to our customers. We’re continually building and enhancing our best ever network, that connects businesses and millions of people across the country for a better future.
What will you be doing?
A new opportunity has arisen with the Networks Domain for a Network Investment Authority. Your role is to ensure, through planning, analysis and structured governance, the transformation of business demands into the annual Networks budget and Long Range Plan. The Network Investment Manager focuses on ensuring that the Networks function manages its budget in a transparent and controlled manner ensuring the buy in of all stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of budget planning within a technology environment
- Long term budget planning and capital management experience
- Programme governance and reporting (Opex/Capex)
- Experience of chairing budget governance meetings, routinely reporting to senior management
- Ability to manage demand against strategic objectives and identify opportunities in long term planning
- Contribute to the radical simplification programme through supporting areas for improvement and automation
- Understanding of Mobile and Fixed Line Networks environments and related deliverables highly beneficial
Our promise to you
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent. Inclusion for all is a key pillar of our purpose with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage growth and progression for all employees.
Posting End Date: 3rd November 2020