Networks Authority - Energy Management
- Development, definition and lead on the delivery of the UK Technology Networks Energy Strategy for energy efficiency and sustainable development and create the required governance structure.
- Manage UK Technology’s multi-million pound utilities spend, including budgeting, billing operations, benchmarking energy consumption against best practice and supplier management. Ideation and review of cost saving energy efficiency measures (including storage and generation) and carbon reductions.
- Continuous identification of energy efficiency and optimisation opportunities across the UK Networks estate. Create and manage short, medium and long term plans to meet and exceed financial targets and challenges. Secure funding and ensure successful delivery of energy reduction initiatives across the UK Networks estate.
- Manage the relationship with UK Property, Finance and the UK Energy Manager creating robust engagement ensuring UK Networks awareness and involvement in UK & Group compliance,
- legislation and financial changes.
- Increase awareness across UK Technology of energy management best practice and energy efficiency through energy awareness campaigns.
- provide technical and practical advice and offer training on energy efficiency
- In depth knowledge of UK energy markets, commercial energy pricing structures, renewable generation, and storage.
- Extensive knowledge of energy management, power and cooling infrastructure and telecommunication technology hardware.
- A proven track record of programme delivery in an appropriate technical or property setting.
- Robust, dynamic leadership skills to inspire people and turn vision into action in pursuit of positive change.
- Excellent networking, engagement influencing and stakeholder management skills with a talent for building strong virtual teams in a complex environment.
- Highly numerate with a robust and logical approach to problem solving and decision making together with secure financial skills.
- We would expect candidates to hold a Degree level education (BSc in Energy/STEM) or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline.
- Experience in the energy sector. Preferably in B2B generation and supply
- Good appreciation of regulatory and government standards and initiatives including subsidy initiatives
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou