Competitive salary + excellent benefits
As a Network Engineer you will pro-actively investigate, analyse and diagnose network issues through thorough examination of the data collation and tool sets provided for network analysis.
- Responsible for the support of the CNI LAN environment (with some WAN infrastructure)
- Undertake or support rapid restoration of CNI network fault resolution within SLA (and prior to critical Service failure where possible)
- Take an overall pro-active responsibility for the technical support / issues arising within the CNI environment at Data Centres, working with associated Service Desks to ensure the correct action for an incident is taken and posted to the correct resolving agency
- Investigate and analyse complex incidents / problems and engage with the 2nd / 3rd line on-site engineering (or TDA) resource where necessary
- Assist with analysis of the root cause of faults and the production of subsequent detailed RCA reports
- Ensure that incidents are escalated according to the Operational Procedures Document as required
- Ensure that all incidents are dealt with correctly and customer SLAs are managed
As a Network Engineer your skills and experience will ideally include:
- Network Engineer experience
- CCNA qualified
- Working experience in Cisco / WAN / LAN
- Stakeholder management
- SC Eligible
Technology at Vodafone
Millions of people interact with Vodafone Technology every day without even realising it. Our products deliver many essential services that critical to the lives of many different people. We connect all sorts of businesses including banks, shops and the media to and critical services such as the emergency services. Our technology and network is the backbone to everything we deliver and without it we wouldn’t have a business. That’s why we’re investing heavily in it and we need talented people to help us deliver the next wave of innovation.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.