National Account Manager
Strategic National Account Manager (Energy/Utilities)
Account Location: Homebased/Scotland
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our strategic accounts team manage some of the biggest, most valuable and most complex customers in the Vodafone Global Enterprise portfolio of customers. As such they underpin a huge part of our business meaning team success is critical. In order to ensure continued success in this sector we are looking for a Strategic National Account Manager to grow our business with one of Vodafone’s largest customers in the Energy and Utilities sector.
Our Account Managers combine first rate account management abilities, developing our enterprise telecommunications offering with business management skills in order to form a truly collaborative relationship with our customer. You will work as part of a highly successful account team and will create, develop and close large new business opportunities across the entire Vodafone portfolio.
Joining us as a Strategic NAM you can be part of our empowering sector sales team. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
With us you will
- Assess customer and market trends and provides timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Drive accelerated revenue growth by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services
- Become a key company liaison responsible for developing strong one to one long term relationships with key local decision makers.
- Secure, manage and deepen the Vodafone customer relationship with the long term focus of expanding the overall footprint/ penetration and introduction of innovative products and services
- Demonstrate best of breed collaboration with virtual team members in all other functions within Vodafone to drive the Vodafone Global Enterprise agenda.
- Maximise internal network in support of the customers to ensure effective problem resolution and problem management
- Use NPS scoring to enhance customer relations
- Innovation and change Introduce new innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer
- Support new product, services and mobile solutions into accounts
- Work in partnership with Customer Fulfilment and pre and post sales areas to ensure seamless introduction of new product services and propositions to accounts Formulates strategies to market for nominated Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts in conjunction with the Propositions and industry segments area
- Lead large opportunities as part of the account team
- In conjunction with Marketing develop a go-to-market strategy as indicated in Account Plan based on an appropriate understanding of customer situation, its needs and industry trends.
- Lead a virtual team of various resources to ensure smooth. Efficient and successful delivery of all products and services in to our customer.
What you can expect from us:
- Join a world class telecommunications sales organisation in a prestigious and high profile capacity
- The opportunity to manage a large, established and well run account with identified opportunities for growth
- Opportunities for internal progression to senior roles with VGE and beyond
- A flexible and supportive working environment where you are empowered and given the tools to succeed.
Apply if you have:
- Experience in solution sales and relationship management (Track record of global accounts/enterprise solution selling) within multi-national companies (preferably utilities). Knowledge of mobile data application development, professional services, IT services sales background is preferable.
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding sales targets in Enterprise Accounts.
- Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions with an international context.
- Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
- An understanding of corporate governance in complex organisations.
- Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous/changing environment
- Demonstrated success in networking at middle management levels (customers and partners) with strong relationship management skills.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Client Sales Specialist Major Business - Major Corporate AccountsUK flexible - Manchester/Newbury preferred Are you ready to join our UK Major Business Sales Team and be a dedicated partner to a selec
Client Sales Manager Major Enterprise London- based onsite with client 4 days per week. **Great career opportunity for an established sales person to strategically partner with a large complex client
Client Sales Specialist East Midlands The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Specialist within the East Midlands Region? Joining our Regi
Role: Sales Specialist (Public Sector) – Cloud & HostingLocation: Home based The Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Organisation is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infras
Title: Cloud Sales (New business) Location: South East UK (Home Based) Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT solutions across a mixture of platforms inc
Role: Cloud Sales - new Business (Central Govt accounts) Location: Home based The Vodafone Cloud and Security organization is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infra
Acquisition/New Business Manager South East Region Vodafone UK Enterprise Great reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Ope
London, Greater London
New Business Development Specialist London Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region sellin