National Account Manager – Expression of Interest
There has never been a better time to join us and be a part of our success as a National Account Manager. You will be accountable for driving the largest incremental revenues and new business sales within National Accounts.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with key multi-national organisations in the global economy. We support them to do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work flexibly, simply, and more efficiently.
Do you love developing long term trusted relationships with a high touch account management style? Then get in touch now.
We are interested in making connections with people considering a move to a National Account Manager role with us here at Vodafone Global Enterprise in the future. Even if you are not ready to move now, but would like to explore these opportunities, click apply to express your interest.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: National Account Manager
Location: UK Flexible
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) partners with key multi-national organisations in the global economy. We support them to do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work flexibly, simply, and more efficiently. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a fast-changing world to ensure they stay agile and ambitious – wherever in the world they do business. Are you ready to connect your career with us?
VGE Sales and Marketing teams sell our services to the world’s largest global corporate customers. Our expert sales professionals are dedicated to managing the communications of multinational corporations by simplifying corporate systems and helping our customers reduce costs enabling them to be a “ready business”. There has never been a better time to join as a National Account Manager and be a part of our success.
As National Account Manager (NAM) you will manage the local relationship for one or two of the largest, most significant accounts within National Accounts. You will be a credible sales person who enjoys developing long term trusted relationships with a high touch account management style.
As National Account Manager you will be accountable for driving the largest incremental revenues and new business sales within National Accounts. Success will be measured in UK, year on year, profitable revenue growth, the sales of new, integrated product and service solutions for fixed and mobile measured in TCV.
- Account management for 1-2 large accounts.
- Commissioned to ensure delivery of all financial targets achieved including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and ARPU and Develop and operate. 1-2 Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts nationally.
- Building long term relationships across the accounts, add value to the client whilst in turn expanding the revenue.
- Experience in solution sales and relationship management; a track record of global accounts/enterprise solution selling within multi-national companies.
- Experience in opportunity identification, qualification and management to successful closure.
- Knowledge of mobile data application development, professional services, and IT services sales background preferable.
- Experience of identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions with an international context.
- Demonstrated understanding of important financial concepts, the IT&T environments, purchasing practices and industry specific aspects of corporate customers
- Ability to work in a complex business environment and provide a high touch service.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.