National Account Executive
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Do you have previous experience within a commercial, marketing or trading role and want to join a forward thinking company that has our customers at the heart of everything we do?
As the National Account Executive for our distribution partners you will:
• Own the Partner relationship and accountable for the Joint Business Plan (JBP) with each partner. This includes owning the roadmap to drive improvement in go to market activities, new business development opportunities within existing accounts and improving the quality/value of new customer connections. Execute the JBP and deliver against agreed sales targets as per the Consumer budget. These will be monitored on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Deliver best in class channel execution in conjunction with the Brand team and work with our partners to identify new and innovative marketing opportunities.
• Drive and develop new business opportunities with our Partners. Work with Vodafone Finance and Segment teams to build compelling business cases for channel investment e.g. channel marketing, incentives, listing fees etc. Secure internal approval for all investments, manage the annual budget, ensure Vodafone maximises its return on investment.
• Identify opportunities to negotiate increased value from the channel and extend existing relationships to new propositions e.g. Internet of things.
• Owning and managing stock forecasts to support trading initiatives and promotions. Monitoring channel EPOS and commission’s statement accuracy.
This is a fantastic opportunity within Consumer sales working with Vodafone’s Channel Partners as a National Account Executive. This role has sales performance, commercial negotiation, channel execution and relationship management responsibilities. You will help build and develop Vodafone’s long term relationships with key distribution partners with a focus on delivering continuous improvement by working with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of our customers, our propositions, our competitors, our partners and the UK market to identify and deliver tactical and strategic opportunities that ensure an appropriate balance between profitability, return on investment and sales performance.
This is an exciting role, in a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the forefront of Vodafone’s reinvention and growth in the UK market then this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace, have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities quickly and be expected to bring passion and commitment to work every day.
To be successful in this role your experience will ideally include:
• Highly numerate and analytical, able to tackle complex issues quickly and accurately.
• Team player, good organisational skills.
• Ideally experience within a commercial, marketing or trading role
• Previous work experience in telecoms/technology industries, FMCG and/or professional services
• Full UK Driving Licence
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.