The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Join Vodafone Secure Sector for Vodafone UK and be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies.
What will you be doing?
The Mobile and Voice Designer provides support to specialist mobile and fixed voice services, also defining specialist mobile and fixed voice service and concepts
The role will be pivitol in expanding the business portfolio of new mobile product offerings using existing and emerging technologies.
• Design, develop and operationally test through to a documented product adhering to technical and quality standards.
• Demonstrate and prove concepts and respond to peers and customers questions, ensuring agreed concepts are delivered to production standards.
• Interpret requirements, define feasibility, design environments and deploy quality solutions meeting security standards.
• System proving of the integrations and ability to resolve system defects
• Assessing viability of potential solutions and vendor products for potential offerings to customers
• Implementation & support of specialist mobile and fixed voice services.
What are we looking for:
- Knowledge of mobile and fixed technologies including device security and compliance
- Knowledge of IMS call flows VoLTE, VoWifi and including fixed technologies including switching, IVR and call centre management.
- Experience in system administration of mobile and fixed OS and associated security applications such as endpoint security, MDM, ASA MDM
- Good communication and influencing skills with ability to be effective within the organisation and the ability to develop strong external relationships
- Designing, delivering and maintaining stable systems to deliver services and allow concepts to be tested prior to release and deployment.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Knowledge of fixed and mobile network technologies.
• Working experience and knowledge of mobile handset OS and security concepts.
• Working knowledge of protocols especially SIP, Diameter MAP, INAP and legacy fixed protocol switching and associated vendors such as Cisco , Ericsson, Nokia etc
• Understanding of security techniques used to underpin communications.
• Ability to engage with external sources to assess applications from a customer perspective and the ability to deploy and optimise if necessary.