Job title: Marketing Specialist
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for applying the overarching marketing strategy into strategic and tactical hospitality and sponsorship partnerships and event, to provide sales teams a platform to build stronger customer and partner relationships, build loyalty and advocacy, improving NPS, support revenue growth, and increasing brand awareness and consideration.
A unique role with a variety of deliverables that requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and time management to manage multiple activations and events simultaneously.
• Planning, activation and delivery of key Vodafone Business UK sponsorship and hospitality activities and events
• Guest recruitment and management across activations and experiences
• Project and budget management of agreed projects and priorities
• Key point of contact for Sales Team across Vodafone Business UK for customer experience activity
• Third-party agency management to deliver events and activities to brief, within budget and on-time
• Third-party stakeholder management including partners and suppliers
• Manage reporting dashboards, marketing administration, budget and finance processing in a timely manner
• Dealing with ad-hoc enquiries from Vodafone Sales Teams, Customers and Partners
• Relationship management and collaboration with the wider Commercial Marketing team, including the Field, Propositions, Digital, Brand, Insights, Product and Sales teams
• Maximise return on investment on marketing spend ensuring delivery of the commercial and marketing targets and KPI’s
What’s important to us?
• Telco sector knowledge and experience is desirable
• Understanding of Vodafone Product Portfolio and competitive position
• B2B marketing understanding and experience
• Experience of running events, hospitality and sponsorship activation
• Budget management
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, partners and agencies
• Challenger mind-set, with an attitude to drive change and deliver new ideas
• Competent in performance measurement and reporting against commercial and customer KPIs
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Product Manager Location: Newbury Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today
Commercial Campaign Manager - CVM Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candida
Description As an experienced product manager you will work as part of a newly defined Global Content and Product team, reporting to the Principal Product Evolution Manager. Your role will be to build
Description As an experienced TV and Film content negotiator, you will work as part of a newly defined Global Content and Product team, reporting to the Principle Content Manager. Responsible for acq
Pricing Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety
Pricing Manager Location: London (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety
Technical Systems Integration Manager (Fixed Devices) Location: London, The Speechmark, Southwark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: Competitive + Excellent benefits Hours: 37.5, M