Location: The Speechmark London, Southwark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday-Friday)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Be a part of Vodafone UK Consumer where digital is at the forefront of everything we do. From the way we interact with our customers, to how we communicate in our campaigns and create data-driven propositions.
What will you be doing?
Delivering excellent marketing communications to Vodafone customers driving commercial benefit, customer satisfaction and engagement. You will do this through the production and execution of Retention marketing messages across various channels (SMS, MMS, e-mail, push notification, DM).
Some communications will be written and produced in-house, other communications will be briefed and managed through CVM agencies. You will brief creative resource and manage the campaign production process.
You will also write engaging and informative briefs that clearly communicate the activity taking place and the desired customer response/take-out. As well as asses and manage the creative output of our CVM marketing agency and internal creative resource.
You will specifically be based within the Retention Campaigns squad and is focussed on delivering marketing excellence in our Proactive Campaigns and Digital Retention journeys.
You will sit amongst a squad of various skills allow the rapid delivery of high quality campaigns, with the objectives of reducing churn, driving enrichment and driving digital, by delivering engaging, innovative and relevant campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
• Able to think both creatively and analytically to deliver compelling campaigns.
• Experience driving a ‘digital first’ agenda with understanding of how to maximise digital engagement and fulfilment.
• Strong stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to influence across all levels of the organisation
• Able to operate within a fast-paced, highly competitive and demanding commercial environment. Strong project management skills are required in order to manage multiple requirements across challenging timelines. Able to focus on priorities with a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Experience/awareness of Agile methodologies would be beneficial
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.