Marketing Campaign Planner
London, Smale House
Commercial and Campaign Job Family
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, could your experience as a Campaign Planner, help us to continue to create work worthy to shout about?
As a Campaign Planner on a day to day basis your role will involve:
• Responsible for creating the information and analysis that enables the AoM Product Owner and the Business Programme manager to plan the migration of existing PostPaid and PrePaid customer campaigns into Pega
• Identification of opportunities to improve the nature and/or performance of these campaigns before they are built and migrated into Pega
• Assistance with the development of business cases to further underpin the delivery of the Pega capability during FY 19/20 onwards
• Assistance with the specification of data requirements in support of existing, modified, or new AoM campaigns
• Responsible for producing campaign briefing documentation allowing the Pega team to build campaigns
• Owner of the “Business NBA/Campaign Matrix”. This forms the input to the Pega Product catalogue that is consumed into Pega
By focusing on the next chapter in our game-changing history, we blend the best of Digital and human interaction for millions of customers around the world. We’ve created an environment where innovation comes from collaboration and creativity comes from empowered thinking.
Our power keeps us pumped. We have a strong brand and reputation, and we have our people to thank for it. We’ll empower you to grow with us. Not only do we constantly invent and look out for everything new, we’ll let you take the reins to drive us forward to success.
Now we need a Campaign planner to support with the development of Customer Journeys, Campaign Briefs & Next Best Actions for use in our new Always on Marketing (AoM) platform. You will also evaluate current campaign performance and plan the transition from legacy CRM platforms (Chordiant & Unica) to the Pega target platform either “as-is” or modified dependent on strategy.
Things we would consider critical for the role:
• Good stakeholder management as you will work closely with commercial stakeholders in the other Squads in Base Marketing, in order to plan AoM marketing activity and the transition from our legacy Chordiant and Unica platforms into Pega.
• A confident & articulate communicator with the ability to think in terms of cross-channel, bi-directional campaign activity delivering seamless Customer Journeys
• Solid grounding in subscription and non-subscription businesses and solid experience of developing and implementing effective Customer Base Marketing strategies across all customer lifecycles
• Ability to estimate- and prioritise for commercial impact and assist the AoM Product Owner with defining overall campaign migration/modification strategy
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.