Market Place Program Manager
Role: MarketPlace Programme Manager – Consumer Internet of Things
Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive…
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
We are seeking like-minded intrepid explorers to join us. People that aren’t afraid to take risks. The daring ones, the trailblazers, the pioneers!
As the Marketplace Programme Manager you will play a crucial role in organizing and managing the key day-to-day activities, leading the roadmap delivery and execution of a completely new MarketPlace programme for Consumer IoT products.
You’ll operate across multiple work streams, coordinating the delivery and growth of our Marketplace, striving to identify efficiencies and ensure the delivery of a truly fantastic programme, that will be integral to the success of the team.
- Be responsible for the program and project management of Consumer IoT B2B2C MarketPlace.
- Develop a detailed project/program plan and track its progress
- Work closely with the eCommerce Marketplace Manager and the Digital Sales team on defining a solid program framework and the respective execution.
- Oversee Consumer IoT Marketplace deliverables, focus on designing and operationalising MarketPlace processes and developing new ones
- Align and guide the respective stakeholders for Payments, Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Reporting, Finance and Customer Care (including designing & mapping detailed flows and processes)
- Consolidate multiple work streams and report technical, commercial, marketing & operational performance
- Manage the budget and operating plan for the program
- Produce accurate and on-time reporting of the program delivery and roadmap status
- Proactively seek out new & better ways of achieving business goals & lead key initiatives working with multiple stakeholders.
- Analyse project risks and identify ways to minimize them.
- Co-define with MarketPlace manager and rest stakeholders the MarketPlace roadmap and backlog execution.
- Support the proposition development process including helping Vodafone markets with Go To Market planning & ongoing activities
- Experienced in working with 1P/3P B2B2C MarketPlaces and eCommerce sites
- Worked as a MarketPlace program/project manager or Product Owner
- Deep understanding of MarketPlace Logistics, Reverse Logistics, Finance, Payment and Customer Care flows and processes.
- Proven experience in working with Payment providers
- Must have strong agile experience and ability to work in a super-fast pacing multinational environment
- Solid project management skills (Project Management certification and extensive working experience is a must)
- Proven experience overseeing and coordinating multiple teams
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multitask under pressure and tight timelines.
- Structured and analytical thinker, able to quickly grasp and manage business problems
- Ability to analyse and draw actionable insights from qualitative and quantitative insights
- Understanding of pure-players, multi/omnichannel retail, marketplaces, retail ecosystems, D2D2C
- Proven experience in gathering, assessing and prioritising project requirements within a multinational environment with multiple stakeholders and Operating Countries.
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and MS Project (or any similar PM tool) skills and ability to present data and insights to different audiences and markets
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to develop, improve and implement process, policies and procedures to drive synergies and business efficiencies..
What you can expect from us:
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org