Market Implementation Specialist
Role Title: Market Implementation Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Responsible for the successful implementation of transformation projects to Vodafone local markets as part of the Global HR Operations team. To actively participate in the design activities, the testing, the deployment and the stabilization of the project solution within multiple countries, with a focus on transformation activities.
- Responsible for execution and delivery of specific deliverables as defined within the scope of a project
- Work with global & local implementation teams to ensure the projects are successfully implemented and full business transformation has been achieved.
- Work with local markets to identify and support documentation of deviations from global process and system designs, based upon core deliverables such as facilitation of local market fit-gap sessions, Process & Solution
- Educations and Change Impact Assessments.
- Support local Markets with planning and executing necessary change mitigating actions such as training and communications working with global and local teams.
- To report progress, issues and risks and provide line of escalation of local markets through to Project Manager
- Stakeholder Management across local markets
- Experience in Change Management and delivering HR/IT transformation projects
- Strong knowledge of the HR business processes and systems (SAP/Success Factors essential)
- Exceptional facilitation, influencing and communication skills to enable successful interactions at all organisational levels and across different cultures.
- Experience in stakeholder management across different levels of the organisation
- Ability to drive and adapt to constant change
Application Guidance: We encourage our people to have powerful career conversations with their line managers and ask that your application is part of PD, mid-year review or development discussions. Please inform your line manager and HR Business Partner regarding your application as feedback may be sought from the hiring manager. Our Group internal transfer policy requires all internal applicants to have at least 2 years’ tenure within your current role. Please click here to read further details on the policy. You may also be asked to provide your previous performance ratings, where applicable, through the application process.
Internal Development: Across our Global footprint, we embrace internal movement and development and offer our employees the world of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations. Across our diverse workforce, we empower our people, enrich their experience and offer the chance to give something back through our Vodafone Foundation and Mobile for Good. As one company with local roots, we are supportive of international moves and relocation.
We believe in a fair and robust interview process and all you will be interviewed and assessed through The Vodafone Way behaviours. To read full details of The Vodafone Way click here.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?