Role Title: Litigation Counsel
Location: UK Wide
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
You will join the most dynamic and diverse commercial team in telecoms today; Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is the leader in global enterprise mobility.
This position is responsible for developing the overall approach and procedures to deal with disputes in-house and provide practical support to material matters relating to potential, imminent and actual international commercial litigation, arbitration or other disputes by or against the Vodafone Group Enterprise organisation. Provide dispute training to both legal and commercial teams and, working with Group Litigation team, develop a best practise approach to dispute management in Enterprise. To project manage, coordinate and keep appropriate records in relation to litigation or arbitration cases as well as internal investigations. To create strong process for tracking and monitoring disputes.
Joining us as Enterprise Legal Counsel you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
With us you will:
- Develop Enterprise procedures to dispute management as well as internal investigations
- Manage litigation/dispute matters – maintain litigation project management records / process information and coordinate between business and internal (and external) legal litigation teams to ensure cost efficient and effective conduct of disputes.
- Develop and execute appropriate dispute training programme across Enterprise
What you can expect from us:
You will join a growing team of world class Legal Professionals as well as working alongside a multifunctional global team, to deliver ‘best in market’ results.
Apply if you have:
- You will possess the ability to ensure information is communicated effectively (both internally and externally) in a timely fashion and encourage structured self-service behaviours so that advice does not need to be repeated.
- PQE experience (ideally 1-3 years PQE) or equivalent experience if non-English qualified lawyer (or substantial telecoms business experience, preferably gained within Vodafone, coupled with a law degree and appetite to gain formal qualification over time).
- Stakeholder engagement level (evidenced by regular feedback from key stakeholders).
- Dispute management measurements and improvements.
- Dispute mitigation awareness improvement across Enterprise
Application Guidance: We encourage our people to have powerful career conversations with their line managers and ask that your application is part of PD, mid-year review or development discussions. Please inform your line manager and HR Business Partner regarding your application as feedback may be sought from the hiring manager. Our Group internal transfer policy requires all internal applicants to have at least 2 years’ tenure within your current role. Please click here to read further details on the policy. You may also be asked to provide your previous performance ratings, where applicable, through the application process.
Internal Development: Across our Global footprint, we embrace internal movement and development and offer our employees the world of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations. Across our diverse workforce, we empower our people, enrich their experience and offer the chance to give something back through our Vodafone Foundation and Mobile for Good. As one company with local roots, we are supportive of international moves and relocation.
We believe in a fair and robust interview process and all you will be interviewed and assessed through The Vodafone Way behaviours. To read full details of The Vodafone Way click here.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com.