Level 3 Technical Sales Advanced Apprenticeship (Newbury)
Junior Sales Specialist - Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
Start date: September 2019
Think you know Vodafone? Think again!
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through to the internet of things and helping build smart cities of the future. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
Our 18-month Sales Apprenticeship programme in our Vodafone Business function provides an ideal platform to develop a successful career in Digital Sales Solutions and Account Management!
As we evolve into a truly digital age, our Vodafone Business function supports multi-national organisations to do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work flexibly, simply and more efficiently. Our products and services transform lives and business around the world every day. Together, we guide 70% of the Fortune 500 companies. We are managing transformation journeys for nearly 2,000 of the biggest companies in the world and we would love apprentices to join this journey and be part of our success..
Through our tailored programme, you will develop an extensive understanding of Vodafone’s fantastic portfolio of highly technical products. You could be involved in supporting the sales cycle for advanced Internet of things (IoT) solutions with global business customers, Cloud or Carrier solutions, or you could work towards independently managing one of our existing accounts and build experience, confidence and strengths with customer relationship management, all the while learning and growing your experience with stakeholders both internally to Vodafone and externally with any number of contacts on an international scale.
We are looking for customer-obsessed individuals, who are excited by working in a fast-paced digital environment. Alongside your Sales role in Vodafone, you will spend around 20% of your time taking part in blended learning, both classroom based and virtual, tailored to build your skills in Technical Sales; modules will include… Introduction to Sales, Business Concepts, H&S, Data Security, Personal performance and CPD, Interpersonal and Written communication and Telephone Techniques, IT Fundamentals and Principles of Secure Coding, Customer Experience, competitor awareness and analysis and more!
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain a Technical Sales Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship qualification.
Your Sales Specialist Role
Our junior sales specialist we be involved in a broad range of projects and work from day one, including:
• Prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets, while managing customer expectations
• Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
• Fully demonstrate the importance of exceptional customer service
• Work alongside Sales Specialist team to support opportunities as and when required
• Help in generating new and additional business opportunities with big businesses!
• Assist in managing 1 - 2 National Accounts, ensuring all financial targets are achieved
• Being the customer advocate internally & taking ownership over customer management including:
o Working with customers on contract reviews & liaising with legal teams.
o Billing problems.
o Gaining approvals for customer deals through the EDRA process.
What’s in it for you
• Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning
• Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
• Having business exposure and accountability from day one
• Being part of a talented apprentice community
• Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Business customers around the world to build our digital future
What you will need:
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade A-C/4-9 (including Maths and English Language). A-levels (or equivalent) are desirable.
• Sales or retail experience desirable with a drive for a career in technical sales
• Keen interest in global business
• Customer obsessed and focused on developing your commercial mind-set
• A curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
• Be eligible to work in the UK and will not be in full-time education by September 2019
• Have lived in the UK and/or EU for 3 years prior to September 2019
OSS Cross Domain Lead - 262780 Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + Bonus Is this role for you? As the OSS Cross Domain Lead you will be responsible for OSS end to end cross domain designs and
Contract Manager Location – Newbury What’s the role? You’ll be working on a UK Technology led, company wide programme, encompassing Vodafone Group companies. Its objective is to ensure that Vodafone
Vodafone Part Time Retail Sales Adviser in Glasgow Buchanan Street - With the launch of 5G and our unlimited data plans, there has never been a better time to join Vodafone's award winning team! We wa
£9.50ph + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits! 24hr Retail Sales Adviser Inverness - Vodafone Partner Franchise store – Creating a dynamic sales experience and exceptional customer journey. Re
Location – Newbury What’s the role? To operate, support and maintain Vodafone UK Technology Operations major incidents and escalations. The candidate will be part of the team that actively manages
London, Greater London
Role Title: HR Business Partner Location: Paddington or Newbury Hiring Manager Name: Sandeep Jha Band: G At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Service Desk Advocate Salary: £20’000 + £2,000 annual bonus + excellent benefits Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week) Shifts between 7am and 9pm About the role Are you customer fo
Role Title: IoT Product ManagerLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Job Title: Sales Operations Transformation Manager Manager: Sarah Elfaham Band: F Location: Newbury At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory
Role Title: IOT Business Development Manager Location: Homebased / The South At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency an
Financial Analyst - Newbury About the role Working within our Financial Operations Function reporting into the Senior Manager for Revenue & Margin. As part of this role you will partner with our inter