Legal Counsel - Projects & Solutions
Role Title: Legal Counsel – Projects & Solutions
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Providing legal advice and support to specialist projects initiated by the Strategy and Development Director; and support to the Product Development team. This includes providing and collating specialist legal advice into the Projects & Solutions area, developing appropriate legal templates and documents to support Projects & Solutions. This includes liaising with other specialists around the Group and Group Enterprise teams.
With us you will:
- Provide legal advice to support certain projects initiated by the Strategy & Development team
- Lead the legal support for product development including ensuring Canary is accurate and complete and that specialist legal teams input into New Product Development process in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for the Enterprise contracting models for sale of applicable products and solutions
- Legal support, as required, to Group Enterprise acquisitions or disposals
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of contract templates (and contracting operating model) for customers, carriers and inter-company.
- Assess legal implications of changes in legislation for the Product Development team
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work in an energetic and professional team with leaders in the market
- Long term career opportunities with progression in the legal field
- Work in a diverse cross-functional team within Vodafone’s head office
The candidate will be able to balance the need for innovation and the achievement of commercial goals with the need for control and consistent adherence to governance. support as well as creating and maintaining contract templates. They will also possess the ability to ensure information is communicated effectively (both internally and externally) in a timely fashion and encourage structured self-service behaviours so that advice does not need to be repeated.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum 2 years PQE experience
- Experience of working in multi-cultural team and environment
- Senior level credibility
- Strong commercial understanding and proven track record of delivery.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to persuade and influence
- History of continued personal growth and the ability to undertake ever more senior and complex tasks.
- Strong knowledge of relevant law and awareness of legal developments that may affect the Vodafone business.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Senior Legal Counsel - ConsumerNewbury The future is exciting, Ready to join our Legal Team as our next Senior Legal Counsel? Just as you would suspect, our legal teams look after Vodafone's legal es
Technical Project ManagerNewbury Are you ready to join our UK Corporate Security team?You will be part of an end-to-end capability design and delivery team consisting of Project Managers, Business Ana
London, Greater London
Information Security Manager London Are you ready to join our UK Information Security team, working alongside our Digital hub?We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in informati
London, Greater London
Senior Legal Counsel, Consumer - London About the role The future is exciting, Ready to join our Legal Team as our next Senior Legal Counsel? Just as you would suspect, our legal teams look after Voda