Legal Counsel - Projects & Solutions
Role Title: Legal Counsel – Projects & Solutions
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Providing legal advice and support to specialist projects initiated by the Strategy and Development Director; and support to the Product Development team. This includes providing and collating specialist legal advice into the Projects & Solutions area, developing appropriate legal templates and documents to support Projects & Solutions. This includes liaising with other specialists around the Group and Group Enterprise teams.
With us you will:
- Provide legal advice to support certain projects initiated by the Strategy & Development team
- Lead the legal support for product development including ensuring Canary is accurate and complete and that specialist legal teams input into New Product Development process in an efficient and effective manner.
- Responsible for the Enterprise contracting models for sale of applicable products and solutions
- Legal support, as required, to Group Enterprise acquisitions or disposals
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of contract templates (and contracting operating model) for customers, carriers and inter-company.
- Assess legal implications of changes in legislation for the Product Development team
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work in an energetic and professional team with leaders in the market
- Long term career opportunities with progression in the legal field
- Work in a diverse cross-functional team within Vodafone’s head office
The candidate will be able to balance the need for innovation and the achievement of commercial goals with the need for control and consistent adherence to governance. support as well as creating and maintaining contract templates. They will also possess the ability to ensure information is communicated effectively (both internally and externally) in a timely fashion and encourage structured self-service behaviours so that advice does not need to be repeated.
Apply if you have:
- Minimum 2 years PQE experience
- Experience of working in multi-cultural team and environment
- Senior level credibility
- Strong commercial understanding and proven track record of delivery.
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to persuade and influence
- History of continued personal growth and the ability to undertake ever more senior and complex tasks.
- Strong knowledge of relevant law and awareness of legal developments that may affect the Vodafone business.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Engineering Authority- 240208Location – Newbury What’s the role? Working in a team of like-minded and highly skilled Network Project Engineers, the primary focus for this role is delivery of reliable
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Engineer (IT) Farnborough Your Role: You'll be joining a team that manage all operating systems supporting Vodafone’s secure SOC. You'll be responsible for providing technical support to SOC an
IT System Administrator Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
IP Network Specialist Farnborough, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and p
London, Greater London
Scrum Master Agile Job Family London or Newbury Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits Here at Vodafone UK, an exciting opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Scrum Master to join our Digital E
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Role Title: Global Service Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer e
Role Title: Commercial Client Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer