Legal Counsel - Products
- Provision of legal support to the teams within UK Enterprise Product Management function.
- Legal support to New Product and Service introduction and updates to existing Products and Services
- Representing Legal at resource planning and capacity planning meetings (e.g. Q+, 9+15)
- Support the creation of Enterprise UK Product Schedules contract template strategy across Vodafone UK Enterprise
- Working closely with the Group Enterprise Legal Product team to develop and maintain an aligned approach
- Providing expert advice on structuring, and drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers, partners and customers required in the development and deployment of the Enterprise Product catalogue.
- Responsibility for the activities of the Enterprise Products Legal team engaged in drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers and partners and others for the development and deployment of Enterprise Products.
- Driving the legal contracting agenda for suppliers and partners engaged in the provision of Enterprise Products, developing strong relationships with legal colleagues in the UK Supply Chain and Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC) to determine roles and responsibilities in relation to the drafting and negotiation of contracts for Enterprise Products.
- Maintaining effective contacts with relevant individuals with other key functions outside Enterprise Product Management involved in the development and/or deployment of Enterprise Products, such as Regulatory professionals in the Public Policy teams, Technology, Service etc., influencing and assisting in discussions with such personnel to ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives.
- Assisting in the development of best practice within Vodafone with regard to the legal aspects of commercial and contractual matters with regard to product development and deployment.
- Assisting in the training of teams within the Product Management function on key legal issues.
- University honours degree (second class or better).
- Solicitor with high quality post-qualification legal experience in the commercial field
- Solid grounding in commercial, property or other field of law and a good level of general legal knowledge.
- Proficient drafting skills and able to draft standard commercial contracts, with ability to draft more complex contracts under supervision.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills and able to lead legal negotiations on standard contracts and drive projects to successful completion.
- Able to act unsupervised on standard commercial contracts and under supervision on more complex matters.
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across the Home Counties. We are looking fo
Senior Store Manager £35,000 to £44,000 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data –
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
Retail Adviser within a Vodafone Partner Agent store – Working together to deliver the exceptional£9.12 an hour and a competitive monthly performance related bonusOur Partner Agent stores are a fresh
Role Title: Big Data Enterprise Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across the Liverpool and Cheshire area. We
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across Essex and Hertfordshire. We are look