Legal Counsel - Products
- Provision of legal support to the teams within UK Enterprise Product Management function.
- Legal support to New Product and Service introduction and updates to existing Products and Services
- Representing Legal at resource planning and capacity planning meetings (e.g. Q+, 9+15)
- Support the creation of Enterprise UK Product Schedules contract template strategy across Vodafone UK Enterprise
- Working closely with the Group Enterprise Legal Product team to develop and maintain an aligned approach
- Providing expert advice on structuring, and drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers, partners and customers required in the development and deployment of the Enterprise Product catalogue.
- Responsibility for the activities of the Enterprise Products Legal team engaged in drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers and partners and others for the development and deployment of Enterprise Products.
- Driving the legal contracting agenda for suppliers and partners engaged in the provision of Enterprise Products, developing strong relationships with legal colleagues in the UK Supply Chain and Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC) to determine roles and responsibilities in relation to the drafting and negotiation of contracts for Enterprise Products.
- Maintaining effective contacts with relevant individuals with other key functions outside Enterprise Product Management involved in the development and/or deployment of Enterprise Products, such as Regulatory professionals in the Public Policy teams, Technology, Service etc., influencing and assisting in discussions with such personnel to ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives.
- Assisting in the development of best practice within Vodafone with regard to the legal aspects of commercial and contractual matters with regard to product development and deployment.
- Assisting in the training of teams within the Product Management function on key legal issues.
- University honours degree (second class or better).
- Solicitor with high quality post-qualification legal experience in the commercial field
- Solid grounding in commercial, property or other field of law and a good level of general legal knowledge.
- Proficient drafting skills and able to draft standard commercial contracts, with ability to draft more complex contracts under supervision.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills and able to lead legal negotiations on standard contracts and drive projects to successful completion.
- Able to act unsupervised on standard commercial contracts and under supervision on more complex matters.
Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Legal team? Resolve legal disputes relating to all areas of the business in Vodafone UK’s best interests? Support internal stakeholders manage and resolve disputes
Disclosures Officer Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Corporate Security team? As a Disclosures Officer you will act as a single point of contact for all Law Enforcement Agencies and Government Age
London, Greater London
Role Title: Assistant Company Secretary Location: Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. We believe that by pursuing this goal in a
Senior Regulatory ManagerNewbury or London Are you ready to join our UK Regulatory team? This is a high profile role within our Regulatory Affairs Team where you’ll be responsible for influencing the
Legal Counsel – Procurement and Commercial Operations Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Legal team?You will support Vodafone UK on strategic procurement, technology and business development projec
London, Greater London
Role Title: Brand Legal Counsel Role Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc