Legal Counsel - Products
SORRY, THIS VACANCY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Legal Counsel – Product - Newbury
About the role
The future is exciting, Ready to join our Legal Team as our next Legal Counsel? Just as you would suspect, our legal teams look after Vodafone's legal estate across the UK and play a big part in ensuring Vodafone’s compliance with recent regulatory laws. Pushing our own agenda, we look to limit regulatory impacts.
An adaptive individual, you’ll have the chance to work on high/medium risk acquisition activities across your chosen business area.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to support the development of UK Products by providing specialist and expert legal advice and support on commercial and contractual matters to the teams within UK Product.
- Provision of legal support to the teams within UK Enterprise Product Management function.
- Legal support to New Product and Service introduction and updates to existing Products and Services
- Representing Legal at resource planning and capacity planning meetings (e.g. Q+, 9+15)
- Support the creation of Enterprise UK Product Schedules contract template strategy across Vodafone UK Enterprise
- Working closely with the Group Enterprise Legal Product team to develop and maintain an aligned approach
- Providing expert advice on structuring, and drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers, partners and customers required in the development and deployment of the Enterprise Product catalogue.
- Responsibility for the activities of the Enterprise Products Legal team engaged in drafting and negotiating contracts with suppliers and partners and others for the development and deployment of Enterprise Products.
- Driving the legal contracting agenda for suppliers and partners engaged in the provision of Enterprise Products, developing strong relationships with legal colleagues in the UK Supply Chain and Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC) to determine roles and responsibilities in relation to the drafting and negotiation of contracts for Enterprise Products.
- Maintaining effective contacts with relevant individuals with other key functions outside Enterprise Product Management involved in the development and/or deployment of Enterprise Products, such as Regulatory professionals in the Public Policy teams, Technology, Service etc., influencing and assisting in discussions with such personnel to ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives.
- Assisting in the development of best practice within Vodafone with regard to the legal aspects of commercial and contractual matters with regard to product development and deployment.
- Assisting in the training of teams within the Product Management function on key legal issues.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University honours degree (second class or better).
- Solicitor with high quality post-qualification legal experience in the commercial field
- Solid grounding in commercial, property or other field of law and a good level of general legal knowledge.
- Proficient drafting skills and able to draft standard commercial contracts, with ability to draft more complex contracts under supervision.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills and able to lead legal negotiations on standard contracts and drive projects to successful completion.
- Able to act unsupervised on standard commercial contracts and under supervision on more complex matters.
Location London, Greater London
Description Senior Legal Counsel, Consumer - London About the role The future is exciting, Ready to join our Legal Team as our next Senior Legal Counsel? Just as you would suspect, our legal teams look after Voda
Location London, Greater London
Description Role Title: Global Privacy CounselLocation: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acr