Legal Counsel - Enterprise
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts for the Enterprise Business Unit of Vodafone UK.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to relevant business areas in writing, orally, by presentations and in meetings.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to other members of the UK legal team on relevant legal issues.
- Monitoring advice given by external solicitors and ensuring it is appropriately disseminated to internal customers.
- In the case of disputes, working closely with the dispute resolution team to determine position and strategy, advise the relevant internal customers and achieve resolution.
- Reviewing a wide range of sources of information for new and proposed legal developments which impact relevant areas of responsibility. Raising new and emerging issues with the UK legal team and the UK business as appropriate, including providing advice and comment in writing and/or in presentations/workshops.
- Keeping contract templates and internal briefing notes up-to-date and providing ongoing training so that the business can operate as efficiently as possible and in a way that manages key legal risks.
- Liaising with legal teams in Vodafone Group and other Vodafone operating companies to share ideas, learnings and best practice.
- Qualified Solicitor with high quality post-qualification legal experience in the commercial field.
- Solid grounding in commercial law and a good level of general legal knowledge.
- Proficient drafting skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Able to take ownership of projects and drive them to successful completion.
This role can be based in our Newbury or London (Smale House) offices with 1 day in Newbury per week.
Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Legal team? Resolve legal disputes relating to all areas of the business in Vodafone UK’s best interests? Support internal stakeholders manage and resolve disputes
Disclosures Officer Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Corporate Security team? As a Disclosures Officer you will act as a single point of contact for all Law Enforcement Agencies and Government Age
London, Greater London
Role Title: Assistant Company Secretary Location: Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is to connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. We believe that by pursuing this goal in a
Senior Regulatory ManagerNewbury or London Are you ready to join our UK Regulatory team? This is a high profile role within our Regulatory Affairs Team where you’ll be responsible for influencing the
Legal Counsel – Procurement and Commercial Operations Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Legal team?You will support Vodafone UK on strategic procurement, technology and business development projec
London, Greater London
Role Title: Brand Legal Counsel Role Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc