Legal Counsel - Enterprise
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts for the Enterprise Business Unit of Vodafone UK.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to relevant business areas in writing, orally, by presentations and in meetings.
- Providing legal advice, assistance and support (on both a proactive and reactive basis) to other members of the UK legal team on relevant legal issues.
- Monitoring advice given by external solicitors and ensuring it is appropriately disseminated to internal customers.
- In the case of disputes, working closely with the dispute resolution team to determine position and strategy, advise the relevant internal customers and achieve resolution.
- Reviewing a wide range of sources of information for new and proposed legal developments which impact relevant areas of responsibility. Raising new and emerging issues with the UK legal team and the UK business as appropriate, including providing advice and comment in writing and/or in presentations/workshops.
- Keeping contract templates and internal briefing notes up-to-date and providing ongoing training so that the business can operate as efficiently as possible and in a way that manages key legal risks.
- Liaising with legal teams in Vodafone Group and other Vodafone operating companies to share ideas, learnings and best practice.
- Qualified Solicitor with high quality post-qualification legal experience in the commercial field.
- Solid grounding in commercial law and a good level of general legal knowledge.
- Proficient drafting skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Able to take ownership of projects and drive them to successful completion.
This role can be based in our Newbury or London (Smale House) offices with 1 day in Newbury per week.
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across the Home Counties. We are looking fo
Senior Store Manager £35,000 to £44,000 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data –
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside
Retail Adviser within a Vodafone Partner Agent store – Working together to deliver the exceptional£9.12 an hour and a competitive monthly performance related bonusOur Partner Agent stores are a fresh
Role Title: Big Data Enterprise Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across the Liverpool and Cheshire area. We
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Would you like an exciting future with Britain’s most valuable brand?From Part Time Advisers to a Management career path, Vodafone Retail has opportunities across Essex and Hertfordshire. We are look