Lead Business Analyst
- Develop relationships with Project Managers, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and transformation project leads throughout Vodafone to understand taxonomies, portfolio and product strategy, transformation paths and commercials such as revenue retention, churn, margin, etc. Ensure that the BA role / function is seen as a thought leader and considered as a key contributor towards transformational goals
- Lead benefit case analysis and feed output into programme business cases by utilising information from our sales, customer services, customer experience, commercial management, product management and finance teams, to support product and transformation projects.
- Identify and document new and replacement product developments, transformation development and dependencies, including supporting the analysis of capex/opex funding, checkpoint schedules, launch dates, quality assessments etc
- Identify and document product, network and IT dependencies across our Technology, Product and IT teams. Ensure integration of this information with programme timelines to identify any gaps and conflicts for transformation projects and product developments. .
- Deep dive analysis on business requirements, problem statements, revenues, customer segments, customers and products
Job title: CVM Retention Manager Location: Newbury Your Role Accountable for retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments, which you will deliver through data and digital-le
Role title: Commercial Manager Location: Newbury Your Role This position will be responsible for the commercial management of a variety of public and private sector customers and sub-contractors.
Data and Insight Analyst Newbury, Stoke, Newark or Manchester – able to travel between sites on occasion About the role You will be working with campaign managers and project managers, and will be tas
Product SpecialistLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our Unified Communications Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Risk Strategy Specialist - Newbury, Stoke or Manchester Role purpose: We need talented analysts with a passion for data analytics. At Vodafone we have a wealth of data sources and are looking for indi
Product Manager, Fixed Connectivity Location: Newbury We have a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this r
Job title: Commercial Manager – Public Sector Location: Newbury Your Role As a Commercial manager, you will responsible for managing Vodafone’s commercial obligations under Public Sector framework
Business Analyst – Digital TransformationNewbury We have an exciting role for a bright Business Analyst to join our new Digital Transformation team in Product Transformation. The digital transformati
Customer Experience DesignerLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Designer/ Business Improvement Consultant to join our innovative Product team in Vodafone UK Bus
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p