L&D Manager (SalesForce)
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
As the Salesforce (1SF) L&D Manager you are responsible for the 1SF L&D Strategy, plan and execution closely aligned to the 1SF strategy and business plans. Partnering Enterprise Sales Operations to support 1SF across 4 Group Enterprise Units (Vodafone Global Enterprise, Cloud & Security, Internet of Things, Carrier Services) and 18 local Enterprise Business Units/Op Cos; covering a community of over 8.000 sales and supporting function experts across multiple geographies, delivering a revenue budget of nearly £12bn per year.
- Putting employee experience at the heart of the L&D plan to ensure the 1SF users have the necessary skills to use the system effectively in line with their roles; assisting in driving continual improvements in Enterprise productivity and ultimately increasing accuracy and achievement of sales pipeline
- Create and execute a comprehensive, inclusive and compelling Training Strategy which demonstrates an understanding of different learning styles and ensures that the user is taken on a learning journey which ensures a full understanding of all relevant functionality.
- Perform regular review of all training processes to ensure that they meet business and user needs, and can be implemented effectively and repeatedly. Be mindful of the quality of what is delivered and will ensure that every opportunity is taken to understand best practice and execute changes in order to drive adoption and demonstrate world class capabilities and processes.
- Integral member of the SELL Demand Management process to understand how functionality is designed and developed, and ensure associated training materials are enhanced; logical self-learn mentality and continual service improvement at the heart of development.
- Ensure Training Specialists create comprehensive and compelling training content, covering the different learning styles whilst ensuring the user has a full understanding of all relevant functionality.
- Final review of training material to ensure accuracy and that business and user needs are sufficiently met. Drive continual improvements to content.
- Develop a training adoption strategy to encourage and improve existing usage of training content, including continuous improvement of the 1SF training site. Ensure all available training methods are communicated to users and strategy success metrics / KPIs are tracked. Monitoring, evaluation and impact reporting procedures to be effectively maintained.
- Support the business with training requirements on ad hoc and wide impacting 1SF projects
Reward & Policy Lead Newbury Permanent G Band We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our UK Business within Reward & Policy. Ready? Our HR function is all about making positive change to
Diversity & Inclusion Manager Newbury Permanent G Band We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our UK Business leading our Diversity & Inclusion. Ready? An exciting, rewarding opportunity
Recruitment Co-ordinator Newbury J Band Permanent – Full time We are looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our HR team at Vodafone based in Newbury. This is an excellent opportunity for an o
HR Specialist Newbury HQ, Berkshire We are going through some large and exciting changes here at Vodafone UK, were we are bringing Technology back to our Newbury HQ - where our journey started. We are
Role Title: Technical Security Authority Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
London, Greater London
Role Title: HRBP for Group TechnologyLocation: Paddington Role context We have a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a global company whose key purpose lies in connecting people, ensuring
London, Greater London
Role Title: Executive Recruiter Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence ac
London, Greater London
Role Title: HRBP for Group CommercialLocation: Paddington Role context We have a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a global company whose key purpose lies in connecting people, ensuring