IVR Product Owner
Contractual location of Stoke or Manchester (with travel between each site)
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. We’re constantly testing and trialling ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
All you need is the right mind-set and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences. We work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile projects.
The IVR Product Owner is accountable for shaping the IVR strategic roadmap and delivery of all IVR change, including; business and operational demand, optimisation, and continuous performance. This role will lead and develop a high-performing team, setting the direction and providing the necessary support to deliver service excellence and ensure robust governance processes to manage workload and priorities.
The role holder will need to effectively manage senior stakeholder relationships and work closely with key stakeholders across CS&O, Technology, Supply Chain and 3rd party suppliers. The role will be critical as Vodafone rolls out new capabilities designed to transform the interactions we have with our customers day to day and engage them in new digital channels.
The IVR Product Owner will work with other members of the Contact Transformation team to lead and support the development of business cases & accelerated pilots to prove the principles of our strategy will be effective at scale, ensuring we give our customers compelling experiences whilst driving business benefit and efficiencies.
The role holder will need to be adaptable with an ability to learn quickly as we explore new technologies and capabilities, and in some cases take pioneering steps to try solution’s that are market leading
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Development of the strategic roadmap, with business case creation and benefit planning to deliver relevant changes through live pilots and full launches
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a broad range of requirements and considerations are captured, and aligned to strategic roadmap
- Identify risks, issues and dependencies, proactively intervening to remove blocks
- To ensure that solutions deliver measureable improvements in line with the defined customer experience and contact strategies
- Lead and develop the IVR team (x9 direct reports) to deliver service excellence
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience in managing complex technology projects, with the ability to comfortably pick up on knowledge of IVR
- Strong track record in leading and motivating teams to execute change to a high standard
- Ability to communicate and engage across the business with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to effectively influence senior leadership team
- Experienced in designing & delivering world class customer experiences
- Culture –You’ll be Working in a fun, inclusive and collaborative environment. We encourage new ideas and solutions, we challenge and execute, always with the customer in mind.
- MyChoices. A flexible benefits scheme, which gives you the opportunity to choose a package to suit your individual needs.
- Holiday! On top of 28 Days leave + public holidays, you can buy or sell leave.
- A Defined Contribution Pension. We double your contribution up to 10%.
- Learning and Development. Programmes designed to support your learning style.
- Giving Something Back - we encourage our employees to use three days paid annual volunteering days. Our employees can also take advantage of Matched Funding.
- Health and Wellbeing. Employees can take advantage of an onsite gym, free health screening, free financial wellbeing service and employee assistance programmes.
Data Analytics Specialist – Business Operations Newbury Competitive salary and excellent benefits The Digital Operations and Automation team is a newly created Centre of Excellence, with a clear missi
London, Greater London
Senior Manager - Digital Applications Location: Newbury HQ/The Speechmark Southwark,London £ Excellent salary and benefits Is this role for you? We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital
Role: Site Reliability EngineerLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits At Vodafone, we pride ourselves on being the UK’s most valuable brand. Connecting people, businesses and communiti
Portfolio Manager London, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong portfolio management experience, along with the desire to help us drive further towards our goal of
Demand Planning ManagerLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong experience demand planning as well as the motivation to keep us pushing forward and challenging
Commercial AnalystLondon, The SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in analysing data, co
Welcome to the Digital register your interest page. As per our last communication, we would like to invite you to register your details with Vodafone for current and future Digital opportunities. We
London, Greater London
Job title: Portfolio Specialist Team: Family Segment Location: Southwark, London Your role The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone& share within this valuable market by b
Supply Planning LeadLondon, SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in supply chain demand
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience
Product OwnerNewbury Digital Transformation is a new team within Vodafone Business, focusing on radically simplifying our platforms, commercial propositions, products and tariffs. You’ll play a leadin