IT Operations Specialist, OSS
- As part of the OSS Operations team, improve service and customer focus and ensure that relevant parties are kept informed throughout any engagement. Own support of the OSS applications; manage the resolution of fault tickets and the progress of general administration duties as required. Pass to 4th line support where required.
- Carry out the resolution of fault tickets and application administration where required on the OSS estate. Work with other IT teams to develop standard fixes for use by 1st line support and front line colleagues to reduce volume of tickets into 2nd line and IT support as a whole.
- Proactively manage the applications supported to increase the reliability and quality of the services delivered, including reducing fault volumes, impact and MTTR. Create/Review & Modify documentation within the documentation library to comply with relevant standards.
- Work with the development team(s), reviewing and making recommendations for IT system improvements. Management of licence compliance, IT system security, patching and capacity management to comply with relevant standards.
- Experience with supporting (from 2nd line to 3rd line level) OSS applications.
- Experience working with developers/vendors implementing fixes or improvements to OSS.
- Experience of delivering against performance targets
- Ability to explain complex issues in simple, customer-centric language
- Microsoft Products (Active Directory, Remote Desktop, Windows Server, Windows 10, System Center)
- Linux System Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE, Debian or similar)
- Hardware Support
- Monitoring Systems (SNMP, Traps)
- TCP/IP and physical networking understanding (Switches, Routers, Firewalls)
- Security Standards familiarity (ISO/IEC 27001)
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou