IP Network Specialist
IP Network Specialist
You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer design documentation, equipment configuration information, technical as-built documentation & type approval of new hardware.
- Design of customer IP Networks covering Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Network security as well as encryption overlay
- Provide consultancy to pre sales, customers and other areas of the business, representing the Department at internal, customer and supplier technical meetings
- Provide technical support to pre sales design, department and to Customers; make recommendations on complex technical matters. Suggesting technical improvements to processes, devise and implement corrective actions where problems arise
- In depth understanding of IP Addressing/Subnetting
- MPLS, HSRP, BGP, ACL’s, QoS, NAT, Route mapping, IPVPN, IPSEC
- Design and build of network solutions involving Router, Switches, Firewall, Encryption
- Provide 3rd line support for managed services
- Knowledge of High grade Encryption technologies
- Technical knowledge of Cisco & Nokia service provider routers and switches
- Professional qualification CCNA, CCNP desirable
- Ability to hold and maintain a high level of security clearance
Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.