IP Network Specialist
IP Network Specialist
You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer design documentation, equipment configuration information, technical as-built documentation & type approval of new hardware.
- Design of customer IP Networks covering Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Network security as well as encryption overlay
- Provide consultancy to pre sales, customers and other areas of the business, representing the Department at internal, customer and supplier technical meetings
- Provide technical support to pre sales design, department and to Customers; make recommendations on complex technical matters. Suggesting technical improvements to processes, devise and implement corrective actions where problems arise
- In depth understanding of IP Addressing/Subnetting
- MPLS, HSRP, BGP, ACL’s, QoS, NAT, Route mapping, IPVPN, IPSEC
- Design and build of network solutions involving Router, Switches, Firewall, Encryption
- Provide 3rd line support for managed services
- Knowledge of High grade Encryption technologies
- Technical knowledge of Cisco & Nokia service provider routers and switches
- Professional qualification CCNA, CCNP desirable
- Ability to hold and maintain a high level of security clearance
Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Job title: CVM Retention Manager Location: Newbury Your Role Accountable for retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments, which you will deliver through data and digital-le
Role title: Commercial Manager Location: Newbury Your Role This position will be responsible for the commercial management of a variety of public and private sector customers and sub-contractors.
Data and Insight Analyst Newbury, Stoke, Newark or Manchester – able to travel between sites on occasion About the role You will be working with campaign managers and project managers, and will be tas
Product SpecialistLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our Unified Communications Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Risk Strategy Specialist - Newbury, Stoke or Manchester Role purpose: We need talented analysts with a passion for data analytics. At Vodafone we have a wealth of data sources and are looking for indi
Product Manager, Fixed Connectivity Location: Newbury We have a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager to join our innovative Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this r
Job title: Commercial Manager – Public Sector Location: Newbury Your Role As a Commercial manager, you will responsible for managing Vodafone’s commercial obligations under Public Sector framework
Business Analyst – Digital TransformationNewbury We have an exciting role for a bright Business Analyst to join our new Digital Transformation team in Product Transformation. The digital transformati
Customer Experience DesignerLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Designer/ Business Improvement Consultant to join our innovative Product team in Vodafone UK Bus
Lead Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p