IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) programme is designed specifically to meet the needs of new and evolving business verticals, growing at 20% per year to reach €2bn incremental revenue across Vodafone Operating Companies, Affiliates and Partners by the year 2020.
To fulfil the Technology requirements of the IoT programme, Vodafone Group has developed its own IoT Service Platforms to target the key strategic growth area of IoT & Consumer Electronics designed specifically to meet the needs of Global IoT customers and protected by Vodafone IPR.
To support this key strategic growth area Group Enterprise IoT Products and Solutions require a highly capable and experienced Product Manager to definition and deliver IoT products in SME/SoHo segments across our local markets. He/she owns the SME product strategy, roadmap, partner selection, customer experience, ecosystem development as well as market and business requirements. This is a critical role, impacting the success of the IoT product & service offering, its market reputation and ability to achieve our growth ambition.
- Understand the SME market needs and develop new product propositions
- Align the SME product visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Drive new products, improve existing products and own the impact on the business case profit and loss
- Stakeholder management across technical and commercial functions in Vodafone Group, Local Markets and Customers throughout the entire delivery phase.
- Act as the customer’s advocate articulating customer’s and end user’s needs.
- SME Products visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery
- Establish prioritisation of markets/customer and business requirements.
- Ensure a simple and elegant customer experience end to end
- Engage with local markets to drive success of IoT SME segment
- Partner scouting, analysis, due diligence, Go to Market, commercial model and engagement
- Expert understanding of IoT solution opportunities, the players involved and technologies within it
- Proven track record of delivering Applications and Services in Software and/or Telco industry
- Proven experience of building strategic partnerships and new business opportunities
- A proven track record of product management for SME channels, developing strategy, and building support and consensus across multiple parties where you have owned budgets of more than £5m
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou