IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) programme is designed specifically to meet the needs of new and evolving business verticals, growing at 20% per year to reach €2bn incremental revenue across Vodafone Operating Companies, Affiliates and Partners by the year 2020.
To fulfil the Technology requirements of the IoT programme, Vodafone Group has developed its own IoT Service Platforms to target the key strategic growth area of IoT & Consumer Electronics designed specifically to meet the needs of Global IoT customers and protected by Vodafone IPR.
To support this key strategic growth area Group Enterprise IoT Products and Solutions require a highly capable and experienced Product Manager to definition and deliver IoT products in SME/SoHo segments across our local markets. He/she owns the SME product strategy, roadmap, partner selection, customer experience, ecosystem development as well as market and business requirements. This is a critical role, impacting the success of the IoT product & service offering, its market reputation and ability to achieve our growth ambition.
- Understand the SME market needs and develop new product propositions
- Align the SME product visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Drive new products, improve existing products and own the impact on the business case profit and loss
- Stakeholder management across technical and commercial functions in Vodafone Group, Local Markets and Customers throughout the entire delivery phase.
- Act as the customer’s advocate articulating customer’s and end user’s needs.
- SME Products visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery
- Establish prioritisation of markets/customer and business requirements.
- Ensure a simple and elegant customer experience end to end
- Engage with local markets to drive success of IoT SME segment
- Partner scouting, analysis, due diligence, Go to Market, commercial model and engagement
- Expert understanding of IoT solution opportunities, the players involved and technologies within it
- Proven track record of delivering Applications and Services in Software and/or Telco industry
- Proven experience of building strategic partnerships and new business opportunities
- A proven track record of product management for SME channels, developing strategy, and building support and consensus across multiple parties where you have owned budgets of more than £5m
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Senior Technology Operations ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? Reporting directly in to the Head of Tech Ops, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology leader to join the
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Penetration Testing Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Principal Satellite Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title: Technical Product Owner Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of
Fibre Planning Engineer Location - Newbury Build the Network, Build your future! As a Networks Engineer within Fibre Services you will engaged in the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli