IoT Portfolio Manager – SME Products
IoT Portfolio Manager – SME/SOHO
Location: Newbury or Paddington
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
At Vodafone Group Business we believe in making IoT simple, by bringing together exactly the right mix of partners to ensure that every element of a project works smoothly over our global network. Offering a wide range of end-to-end solutions across a broad range of sectors, including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Banking, our IoT solutions combine the world's largest mobile network, outstanding technology and a long track record of success. Joining us as an IoT Product Portfolio Manager you can be part of our empowering our IoT function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
With us you will:
- Be responsible for strategy, portfolio and roadmap for Vodafone’s SME products category at a global level.
- Develop and drive a business and product portfolio strategy for the SME segment, across various countries.
- Ensure that products in the SME category are necessarily conceptualised and delivered with industrial scale and efficiency to OpCos, and contribute significantly to the line of business’ market share, revenue and profitability.
- Measure and assess the performance of the SME product category in terms of market relevance, customer satisfaction, product profitability and market competitiveness.
- Articulate product and product performance requirements to all parts of Vodafone’s development, delivery and operations organization.
- Own and represent the SME product and portfolio strategy, ensuring fit with the overall portfolio strategy and principles, and to secure perfect understanding of product capabilities amongst internal stakeholders, customers and analysts.
What you can expect from us:
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices / Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more.
You will work with a frontrunner in the IoT market, and play a key role in shaping the landscape for our Business IoT solutions.
Apply if you have:
- Consumer / SoHo / SME segment exposure
- Experience in strategy/ commercial management for consumer / SoHo products
- Smart Home / IoT / Mobile technologies and operations
- Program management exposure
- Running products/ programs across various regions and managing various stakeholders
- Managing cross functional, remote and teams across regions, without formal line of authority
- Vertical industry know-how and understanding of how IoT supports various vertical industry business needs
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Business Analyst – Digital TransformationNewbury We have an exciting role for a bright Business Analyst to join our new Digital Transformation team in Product Transformation. The digital transformati
Project Delivery ManagerNewburyPart time opportunity 4 days a week or reduced hours over 5 days. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Delivery Manager to join our Enterprise Tra
Customer Experience DesignerLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Designer/ Business Improvement Consultant to join our innovative Product team in Vodafone UK Bus
Lead Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Technical Analyst – Converged Services Based in Newark, NottinghamshireMonday-Friday 37.5hrsPermanent We’re looking for the very best people to join us. People who share our passion, our pioneering s
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Job title: Commissions Lead Location: Newbury Your Role This is a critical Supervisory role within Commercial Operations as the individual will take ownership of all aspects of the UK Segment base
Role Title: Business Analyst Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.