IoT Portfolio Manager – SME Products
IoT Portfolio Manager – SME/SOHO
Location: Newbury or Paddington
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
At Vodafone Group Business we believe in making IoT simple, by bringing together exactly the right mix of partners to ensure that every element of a project works smoothly over our global network. Offering a wide range of end-to-end solutions across a broad range of sectors, including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Banking, our IoT solutions combine the world's largest mobile network, outstanding technology and a long track record of success. Joining us as an IoT Product Portfolio Manager you can be part of our empowering our IoT function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
With us you will:
- Be responsible for strategy, portfolio and roadmap for Vodafone’s SME products category at a global level.
- Develop and drive a business and product portfolio strategy for the SME segment, across various countries.
- Ensure that products in the SME category are necessarily conceptualised and delivered with industrial scale and efficiency to OpCos, and contribute significantly to the line of business’ market share, revenue and profitability.
- Measure and assess the performance of the SME product category in terms of market relevance, customer satisfaction, product profitability and market competitiveness.
- Articulate product and product performance requirements to all parts of Vodafone’s development, delivery and operations organization.
- Own and represent the SME product and portfolio strategy, ensuring fit with the overall portfolio strategy and principles, and to secure perfect understanding of product capabilities amongst internal stakeholders, customers and analysts.
What you can expect from us:
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone in an incredible working environment at Paddington offices / Newbury HQ – with onsite gym, barista style coffee shops, canteen and more.
You will work with a frontrunner in the IoT market, and play a key role in shaping the landscape for our Business IoT solutions.
Apply if you have:
- Consumer / SoHo / SME segment exposure
- Experience in strategy/ commercial management for consumer / SoHo products
- Smart Home / IoT / Mobile technologies and operations
- Program management exposure
- Running products/ programs across various regions and managing various stakeholders
- Managing cross functional, remote and teams across regions, without formal line of authority
- Vertical industry know-how and understanding of how IoT supports various vertical industry business needs
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Project Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Red Badge Site Lead – Commercial Operations Dearne valley and Sheffield (Web help) F band Telesales and retention is an integral part of Consumer sales. The operation currently consists of 2800 hea
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager Location: Newbury Your Role The Commercial Performance Manager provides guidance and delivers through self and others to ensure: • Delivery of revenue and mar
Register Your Interest - IT and Cyber SecurityFarnborough Vodafone Business - Secure: Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p