Title: IoT Software Technical Lead
Location: Newbury (WFH due to COVID)
Entity: Vodafone Group
The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) portfolio is designed specifically to meet the needs of new and evolving business verticals, growing at a rapid pace with a mission to connect 1 billion things by 2025 with fixed double digit growth year-on-year for revenue and connections leading the industry in IoT.
In order to continue Vodafone’s leadership position, and to drive it further, Vodafone Group has identified the need to establish and grow its strength in Digital Services, with the ambition of positioning Vodafone into applications and services value chain addressing bigger IoT market share.
The IoT Platform Technical Architect shall be responsible for:
• Work closely with Enterprise and Solution Architects to design IoT solutions in line with platform and integration strategy
• Provide and be part of integration / orchestration component design
• Design for IoT solutions covering operating companies, Group systems and partner ecosystem
• Design and integrate Group BSS / OSS with partner solutions and other IoT components
• Provide and review E2E platforms design(s) across Vodafone and partner platforms
• Design and integrate Group BSS/OSS with partner solutions and other IoT components
• Build BSS / OSS Integration designs per programme increment
• Work closely with delivery teams in Agile Methodology for design and delivery
• Work closely with Solutions Designer, to have customer solutions in mind and enable reusable assets in Vodafone owned platforms
• Drive integration agenda with 3rd parties and partners in line with the architecture patterns and blueprints, ensuring we are aligned with the group strategy
Critical to achieving success within the role will be to establish relationships with other teams across the Digital Services and broader IoT function, such as product management, platforms, solutions, delivery and infrastructure.