IoT Delivery Manager
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Rationalize the high level product concept and transform it into a committed project delivery plan which aligns to business priorities and manages dependencies.
- Build a winning project team and support the project team in delivering within the allocated time and agreed quality levels.
- Manage the development teams for the succesful (in time, budget and scope) delivery of technical features and functionalities
- Drive key business decisions on make-or-buy, vendor selection, delivery and operational model for the new products or services and support the Commercial team with product roadmap planning.
- Identify, manage and resolve dependencies, risks and issues on all layers (technical, commercial & organisational) which could affect the successful delivery.
- Proven track record in delivering large and strategic projects in the areas of communications, web or mobile services.
- Excellent knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum) as well as traditional project management practices.
- Experience of working in international environments and high cultural awareness.
- Experience in leading virtual teams.
- Profound commercial and negotiation experience.
- Experience with solution design and system architecture
- Deep practical knowledge of project management frameworks (Agile/Scrum and PMP or Prince2). Certified Scrum Master and PMP desired.
- Deep knowledge of software development projects and delivery in agile environments
- Familiar with M2M, IoT and cellular technologies
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Senior Technology Operations ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? Reporting directly in to the Head of Tech Ops, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology leader to join the
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Penetration Testing Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Principal Satellite Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title: Technical Product Owner Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of
Fibre Planning Engineer Location - Newbury Build the Network, Build your future! As a Networks Engineer within Fibre Services you will engaged in the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli