Insights and MI Manager
- Delivery of actionable analysis to drive commercial decision making
- Operation of a reporting suite to include analysis of customer, channel and product performance
- Full understanding of the data flows between Vodafone and 3rd parties and the availability of information within data warehouses.
- Operational reports to provide controls that cannot be provided by the underlying infrastructure
- Commercial analysis for business cases and budgeting
- Communication of the various MI sets across the wider stakeholder community within the business as well as supporting request for new information.
- Comfortable working with extremely large data sets and be skilled in SQL (as well as having a good working knowledge of ETL and database administration)
- Strong commercial and operations acumen to be able to determine how accurate and representative any output is and whether it is valid to base decisions off.
- Excellent knowledge of database analysis techniques including MS SQL Server and related packages (SSIS & SSRS), MS Access, etc.
- Understanding of data structures and how to access the right data in a robust way
- Inquisitive and able to look for patterns and trends
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to undertake complex numerical analysis quickly and accurately in a high pressure environment
- Ability to translate requirements into practical solutions
- Ability to quickly determine the validity of information produced and understanding of how to address issues
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Marketing Campaign PlannerLondon, Smale HouseCommercial and Campaign Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, could your experience as a Cam
Pega SpecialistLondon, Smale HouseCommercial and Campaign Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have experience with Pega as well as the motivation to help us drive towards our go
Project Manager (Always on Marketing)London, Smale HouseDigital Marketing Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Could you project management experience help us drive further towards our g
Retail Advisor – Bristol Experience – 24 hrs £11,382 pa (OTE £12,822) + excellent benefits Love sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and varied role
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Inbound Customer Care Advisor – Stoke On Trent. Salary - £18,500 + up to annual £2000 bonus OTE & great benefits Rotational shift pattern; Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm (37.5 hours per week) Our br
Vodafone Retail Advisor - Leading our customers to an exciting futureFull time role with great benefits£18,970 pa and a competitive monthly performance related bonus Are you looking for the next step
Role Title: Business AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 co
Role Title: Demand ManagerLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 coun
Role Title: IoT Partner Manager Location: Home based, with regular presence in Newbury HQ About us: At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to
Retail Advisor – Bristol Experience– 20hrs £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) + excellent benefits Love sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and v