Insight and Marketing Analytics Manager
Digital Marketing Job Family
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
As the Insight and Marketing Analytics Manager you will be responsible for all our measurement and tracking activities within our Drive Squad. The Drive Suqad are accountable for driving the right volume of traffic to our sales channels by managing all of our performance digital media. Working cross-functionally with teams within Vodafone and our media agencies, you will be the “source of truth” for the performance measurement of all our activity, and working with the Drive Product Owner to optimise media budget allocation. You will have ownership of our Adobe Analytics workspaces and our multi-touch attribution platform (Neustar).
On a day to day basis your role will involve:
• Responsible for our continuous programme of tests in our performance marketing channels, working end to end with our channel leads to scope, plan, execute, and analyse the results
• Responsible for ensuring we have accurate performance measurement across channels.
• Responsible for managing and shaping our Multi-Touch Attribution model
• Collaborate with the Product Owner of Drive Squad to shape the allocation of media budget across channels and campaigns to maximise revenue and efficiency
• Collaborate on reporting and analysis projects with internal teams such as Analytics, Big Data, and BI.
• Collaborate with our media agencies to drive performance improvements in their day-to-day campaign activities, through campaign performance insights
• Provide support to the Digital Marketing Manager to plan, forecast, and report on marketing campaigns we run
As well as your solid experience with web analytics, multi-channel attribution, and managing a test programme in performance marketing channels, you will passionate about engaging with consumers in a digital way. You must also be highly numerical with at least an intermediate understanding of statistical methods and have strong interpersonal skills as you will be interacting with both internal Vodafone teams and external agency partners.
To be successful in this role ideally you will have the following experience:
• Solid experience working hands-on with web analytics
• Experience working with a multi-channel attribution platform or tool
• Experience working hands-on with performance marketing channels (PPC, Display, Paid Social)
• Some experience with tag management systems (e.g. Tealium, Adobe Tag Manager)
• Solid experience in B2C eCommerce environments
• Experience with statistical packages
• Experience with data visualiation tools (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy BI, PowerBI)
This is a unique and exciting role with a broad remit and significant business impact. If you want to be at the heart of Vodafone’s journey to becoming a digital first telco, this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself, work at pace, have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities quickly and expected to bring passion and commitment to work every day.
Still not sold on the dream yet? Here is what’s in it for you:
• Working in a fun, collaborate team of likeminded people. We love new ideas and solutions. If you have something to say, then say it! We have no reason to be quiet.
• 28 Days holiday + bank holidays
• A defined contribution pension (we match your contribution up to 10%)
• MyChoices - Vodafone’s benefits scheme which gives you the opportunity to choose a benefits package to suit your individual needs
• SMART working – 1 day working from home per week
• Award winning maternity/paternity leave
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.