Insight & Analytics Specialist
Insight & Analytics Specialist
The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Insight & Analytics Specialist?
To work within the Insight & Analytics function of our UK Enterprise (B2B) business to deliver analytical projects to drive actionable insights to support the business in targeting the right customers with the right products at the right time, increasing customer base value, customer experience & marketing effectiveness.
Great business decisions that are made are only as great as the commercial teams making them, and we’ve got one of the best in the world. Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re proud to recruit talent who empower us commercially & operationally. We invite you to be part of this.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Proactively working with key internal customers/ members of the team to define and deliver analytical projects to drive actionable insight
- Performing complex analysis of customer product, usage and revenue data, transforming that data into outputs that explain customer behaviour and provide actionable insights to drive Acquisition & Customer Value Management activity to increase value
- Presentation of analytics outputs to internal customers in a way that clearly conveys complex information in a compelling manner
- Experience of data analysis work, preferably within a marketing/ CRM environment. Experience of specialist data analytics tools such as SQL/ SAS
- Commercially aware and able to articulate the value of analytical work to the business
- Excellent communicator –good at networking and able to convey complex analytical outputs to non-analytical audiences in a succinct form
- Experience of working agency-side as well as client-side is desirable
- Knowledge of campaign targeting and evaluation is desirable
- Knowledge of statistics / econometrics and their use in data driven marketing is desirable
When it comes to taking care of business – our Enterprise teams have got it covered, providing compelling services for every business, big or small, in fixed line communications, mobile solutions and converged services. We’re the No 1 challenger telco helping our customers build better businesses, providing our global experience and local industry expertise to support businesses when they need it.
(link to B2B careers site: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/b2b/)
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters.
We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them.
And what’s it like to work here?
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work, providing a flexible way for you to be at your best.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Job title: Marketing Operations Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Marketing Operations Specialist? Your Role This position
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
London, Greater London
Insight and Marketing Analytics ManagerDigital Marketing Job FamilyLondon Competitive salary + Excellent benefits As the Insight and Marketing Analytics Manager you will be responsible for all our me
Job title: Commercial Analyst Location: Newbury Your Role You will be supporting the regional marketing team in finding opportunities both online and offline for lead generation. The team is new and w
Job title: Commercial Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Commercial Specialist? Your Role This position will be responsible
The role: Can you be responsible for setting the commercial priorities within the Enterprise business area, and driving optimisation of commercial outcomes? We need an operational leader who can crea
Job title: Insight and Analytics Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Commercial Operations team as our next Insight and Analytics Specialist? Your role