Infrastructure & Integration Engineer
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- The role is part of the new centralised IT team in Vodafone Shared Services. The Infrastructure Specialist supports and manages infrastructure and connectivity topics and issues of the entire VSS organisation. The role is responsible to ensure consistency in VSS-wide infrastructure and compliancy to Vodafone Group standards.
- Joining us as an Infrastructure and Integration Engineer you can be part of our empowering Robotics function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Support at early-stage projects in translating business requirements into architecture-compliant IT infrastructure designs and deriving high-level effort estimations.
- Own the end to end infrastructure & integration architecture design for any delivery – including proof of concepts and/or pilots.
- Own the quality of any solution delivered from infrastructure side. For the same, he may need to set up of any principles, guidelines or deliverables that may be required to achieve such need.
- Ensure the consistency in Vodafone Group-wide infrastructure and compliancy to Vodafone Group standards.
- Optimise the cost of the current infrastructure and connectivity needs.
What you can expect from us:
- Support service transition projects in connectivity and infrastructure topics during solution designs, effort-estimation and implementation
- Review solution designs and ensure adherence to the VSS infrastructure guidelines
- Technical expertise in infrastructure and connectivity topics
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such firewalls, file transfer protocols, proxy servers, data centres, cloud, virtualisation, storage and backup
- Deep understanding of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL and eTOM
- Proven track-record in defining infrastructure solution designs for complex IT projects
- Experience working for a large scale global communication service provider or IT organisation
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
2nd Line Network EngineerLocation – Wokingham What’s the role? Providing 2nd line network support and project delivery as part of a dedicated team based on a major client site based in Wokingham.
Role Title: Software Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Service Management Systems Manager - 250869 Location – Newbury HQ Salary: £Competitive + Excellent benefits What’s the role? As a Service Management Systems Manager, you will supports Vodafone’s growt
PEGA DeveloperLocation: NewburySalary: £Competitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of be
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
Network Security Engineer Hinckley Competitive Salary Key accountabilities: Support account management with exceptional technical skills and coaching of team members.Communicate with internal an
Vulnerability Management Specialist Newbury Responsibilities are mainly the maintenance, and daily operation of the Vulnerability Management Platform you will also have an input to all of the securit
Role Title: DevOps Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Role Title: Business Intelligence S4 Hana Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Technical Design Consultant Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle