Infrastructure & Integration Engineer
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- The role is part of the new centralised IT team in Vodafone Shared Services. The Infrastructure Specialist supports and manages infrastructure and connectivity topics and issues of the entire VSS organisation. The role is responsible to ensure consistency in VSS-wide infrastructure and compliancy to Vodafone Group standards.
- Joining us as an Infrastructure and Integration Engineer you can be part of our empowering Robotics function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Support at early-stage projects in translating business requirements into architecture-compliant IT infrastructure designs and deriving high-level effort estimations.
- Own the end to end infrastructure & integration architecture design for any delivery – including proof of concepts and/or pilots.
- Own the quality of any solution delivered from infrastructure side. For the same, he may need to set up of any principles, guidelines or deliverables that may be required to achieve such need.
- Ensure the consistency in Vodafone Group-wide infrastructure and compliancy to Vodafone Group standards.
- Optimise the cost of the current infrastructure and connectivity needs.
What you can expect from us:
- Support service transition projects in connectivity and infrastructure topics during solution designs, effort-estimation and implementation
- Review solution designs and ensure adherence to the VSS infrastructure guidelines
- Technical expertise in infrastructure and connectivity topics
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure technologies such firewalls, file transfer protocols, proxy servers, data centres, cloud, virtualisation, storage and backup
- Deep understanding of architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, COBIT, ITIL and eTOM
- Proven track-record in defining infrastructure solution designs for complex IT projects
- Experience working for a large scale global communication service provider or IT organisation
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Regional Consulting Lead – Northern Europe Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive cons
Role Title: Senior Developer / Designer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Field Technician – Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedM4 Corridor Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions to our
Senior Enterprise Architect Working as an Enterprise Architect within the UK IT Architecture team, you will be creating end to end cross functional architectures that meet the UK business requirements
Role Title: Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
Cloud Delivery Manager - 254242 Role PurposeCloud computing is at the heart of Vodafone’s Technology strategy and one of the most important drivers to deliver on our vision of making Vodafone a truly
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Role Title: Business Relationship ManagerLocation: Newbury Babbage House As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping h
Role Title: Security Architect Location: Newbury Our Team: The Security Architect acts as a technical generalist at Business level, responsible for delivering strategic technology security in
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Development Team Lead Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi