At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a Infosecurity Specialist you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
This person will serve as the enabler for all ongoing Information Security activities with relevant work experience to ensure & promote the secure use of information by protecting the confidentiality, integrity & availability across people, process & technology in compliance with organization policies and standard.
- Identify key risk areas in organization and ensure closure of these findings in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functional to identify and implement controls to mitigate security gaps
- Conduct Information Security audits across locations
- Ensuring all Information Security incidents and issues are logged and tracked to closures.
- Ensuring timely completion of the all risk assessment activities for new projects and transitions
- Ensure Security KPIs are achieved and delivered on time.
- Experience in Information Security, related role.
- Experience in governance of Information Security program
- Working knowledge of and experience in the policy, regulatory and certification (ISO 27001) environment is desirable
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of key network and technical security controls.
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk
- Ability to manage time and priorities appropriately
- Knowledge of automation, analytics etc. concept
- Good to have any Information security certifications. (like ISO27001 LA, CISSP, CISA etc.)
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
ITIL Process Specialist Location – Newbury £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer Is this role for you? This role is to work across the IT Operations Control team providing stakeholder manag
Solution Architect – 259810 Location – Newbury HQ Band – G What’s the role? Vodafone’s Enterprise IT delivery team is responsible and accountable for the continuous development and evolution of
Role Title: Business Relationship ManagerLocation: Newbury Babbage House As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping h
Role title: MVNO Senior Architect Location: Farnborough Successful applicants must be able to obtain and maintain DV clearance. Get Ready. Joining Vodafone Secure Services offers you the unique o
Role Title: Service Delivery Manager Location: UK - Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Cyber Solutions Architect Vodafone Secure Sector Farnborough Must be able to obtain DV / SC clearance Get Ready. Joining our Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) offers you the unique opportunity to be heavi
Role Title: Principal Solution Architect Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
London, Greater London
Role: Frontend Software Developer (Android) - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London/Dusseldorf/Berlin Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V b
Solution Architect (Telco Billing Solutions) Location: Newbury HQ Competitive salaries and benefits High calibre Billing Domain Designer with Technical Oracle BRM knowledge and Telco BSS experience?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi
London, Greater London
Software Development Job FamilySenior Digital Manager – Product EngineeringLondon Competitive Salary, Benefits A fantastic and unique opportunity has arisen in our new Digital hub based in central Lon