At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as a Infosecurity Specialist you can be part of our empowering terminals function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
This person will serve as the enabler for all ongoing Information Security activities with relevant work experience to ensure & promote the secure use of information by protecting the confidentiality, integrity & availability across people, process & technology in compliance with organization policies and standard.
- Identify key risk areas in organization and ensure closure of these findings in a timely manner.
- Work cross-functional to identify and implement controls to mitigate security gaps
- Conduct Information Security audits across locations
- Ensuring all Information Security incidents and issues are logged and tracked to closures.
- Ensuring timely completion of the all risk assessment activities for new projects and transitions
- Ensure Security KPIs are achieved and delivered on time.
- Experience in Information Security, related role.
- Experience in governance of Information Security program
- Working knowledge of and experience in the policy, regulatory and certification (ISO 27001) environment is desirable
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Strong understanding of key network and technical security controls.
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk
- Ability to manage time and priorities appropriately
- Knowledge of automation, analytics etc. concept
- Good to have any Information security certifications. (like ISO27001 LA, CISSP, CISA etc.)
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou