Information Security Pre-sales Specialist
Location: London (Paddington) or Berkshire
Vodafone Enterprise Cloud & Security is a strategic services division, providing businesses with the technology, specialist advice and support they need. Within Cloud & Security, we have a team dedicated to Security Services. Vodafone offers cloud-based protection, network perimeter management, threat detection and response services to help customers develop policies, manage risk and ensure they are compliant with regulatory requirements. We recognize that our customers want security services which are embedded into the core Vodafone products they purchase today and also those that are natural attachments to those core products. Our Security team is involved with pre-sales activities that join up customer business needs with this embedded and attached service focus.
We’re a growing team and currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly capable Pre-Sales Security Solution Specialists who will be accountable for the security business (architecting solutions, driving revenues and margins) with Enterprise customers across various OpCo markets.
You will provide the security expertise which will develop and implement the security growth strategy for Vodafone, including go-to-market approach, support security sales efforts in OpCo markets, and deliver sales results.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Provide technical Security subject matter expertise, working with and across Vodafone sales channels and their customers, to drive revenues and margins with Enterprise customers in the various OpCos markets.
• Direct contribution to growth of both attached security services revenue as well as increased sales of Vodafone services through positioning of our embedded security capability.
• Extensive stakeholder engagement across Vodafone including sales channels, contract and commercial management, and Group Enterprise Security (the team caring for the in-life customer contracts)
• Collaborate with core portfolio solution teams – IoT, Cloud, Connectivity, Mobility – to deliver a unified solution value proposition to customers.
• Act as a mentor to other junior members of the team and support their development.
• Help create new business models and foster disruptive ideas to capture new markets leveraging Vodafone security capabilities
You will be passionate about security and helping our customers to protect their most important information and assets. A desire and capability to be a subject matter expert in the security space is essential along with excellent stakeholder and customer facing skills.
• Ideally at least 5 years in a senior Pre-sales/Consultant role working on Security solutions with internal and external customers.
• Strong knowledge of Network security, Mobile security and advanced knowledge of Cloud security
• Work experience in multinational corporate within a matrix organisation, ideally across various functions.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to professionally discuss and negotiate with customers at both business leader and operational level.
• Some experience in a team lead/managerial role would be very advantageous, although this is not initially a management role, with the ability to guide projects and activities through others
• Results-oriented project and program management bridging between internal and external stakeholders
• Very strong commercial acumen to include the construction and delivery of business cases and ROI models, margin analysis, and cost justification
• An optimistic and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
• Self-sufficient and goal driven with strong time management ability
• Ability to travel up to 15-20% (mainly UK)
• CISSP or GIAC certified
• Degree (Masters ideally) in a Technology or Business field.
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) partners with key multi-national organisations in the Global economy. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and more efficiently. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, security services, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. Are you now ready to connect your career with us?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions or technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/faqs/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.com/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: IoT Partner Manager Location: Home based, with regular presence in Newbury HQ About us: At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to
Role: Cloud Sales - new Business (Central Govt accounts) Location: Home based The Vodafone Cloud and Security organization is a business unit that helps clients realise business value from cloud infra
London, Greater London
Role Title: Creative Web Designer Location: Newbury/London Manager Julia Volk At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency an
Client Sales ManagerSouth EastReporting into Piers Horobin The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Manager within the South East Region? Joini
Client Sales SpecialistSouth East The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Client Sales Specialist within the South East Region? Joining our Regional Busines
Acquisition/New Business Manager South East Region Vodafone UK Enterprise Great reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car. The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Ope
Role: Cloud Sales Specialist (New Business) Location: UK – Midlands/South East/London – Home Based This is a quota carrying sales role working on a 60/40 OTE split, with uncapped earnings. Vodafone’s
Role: Regional Cloud Sales Specialist (North West) Location: North West – home based. Role purpose: To deliver new significant Cloud & Security (C&S) business working with mid-market enterprise custom
London, Greater London
New Business Development Specialist London Commercial Region Are you ready to join our UK Enterprise London regional sales team? This is a field based role, across the London Commercial region sellin