Inbound Sales Advisor - SOHO - Stoke-on-Trent
Inbound Business Retention Advisor – Stoke on Trent
Salary - £18,500 + up to £750 per month OTE & great benefits
Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm. No weekends
About the Role
We are looking for exceptional Retention Advisors to consistently give the best experience to our business customers. Expect to be handling all sorts of queries, from our customers who are coming towards the end of their contract who may be looking to cancel or upgrade. It will be your role to get to the bottom of any issues the customer may have, ensuring they remain connected to products and services that best suit their needs. You’ll need drive and ambition to meet your targets whilst also having the ability to ask the right questions to ensure we meet our customer’s needs.
We’ll reward your hard work and customer service and sales skills with a great package.
· Excellent internal career progression opportunities – join our “Leadership Development” programme. It will be our ongoing mission to support your personal development – it’s as important to retain our employees as it is our customers!
· 33 days’ holiday (including 8 bank holidays) and the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days.
· Up to 80% discounted SIM only and Broadband packages for yourself, family and friends.
· Discounts at 100’s of high street stores.
· World leading maternity package. Alongside pension and share plans
· Be involved with a team of people who genuinely enjoy their work and the people they work with
Why Should you choose Vodafone for your next career move?
Sometimes it’s not all about salary. What about knowing you are joining a company for a genuine career? A company that will invest in you and that also does a lot for the wider community and things that impact our everyday life.
· We love supporting and getting involved with our local communities through fundraising and volunteering activities.
· Did you know Vodafone works closely with the 101 and Anti-Terrorist lines which gives us the ability to shut networks down.
· At Vodafone, who we are and what we stand for are at the heart of our business. Our network carries the call that can make someone’s day or a difference to their life. We listen to our customers and through recent feedback we have brought our Customer Service function back to the UK to continually help us improve and get better
· Our Values are everything to us, speed, simplicity and trust: by being quick to deliver. We ensure we are Ready to be at our best, Ready to connect for good, Ready to shape the future, and Ready to be ourselves and belong.
Your future is exciting. Ready?
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building an inclusive work environment. This respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.