Inbound Retention Adviser - Wythenshawe, Manchester
Sales Adviser – Wythenshawe, Manchester
£19,000.00 basic salary (£9.74 per hr) plus average OTE of £9,300pa (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets)
Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 8pm. 37.5hrs per week
Can you handle the fast-paced, exciting world of sales? Our Inbound Retentions Advisers know how to juggle goals and deliver the best service imaginable to our customers.
About the role
To deliver great customer service, we believe that it should be about overcoming personal technical challenges and solving unique customer problems, not responding from a script and answering the same questions again and again.
Sometimes, people may be expressing their wish to leave, so it’s down to you to quickly reaffirm all of the reasons why they chose Vodafone to begin with and why they need to remain with us. With their busy lives, customers’ requirements are ever-changing, so you need to ask questions to establish what their needs are in their current lifestyle and upgrade them onto the best possible package.
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Consistently positive, resilient and engaging
- Empathetic and able to build rapport quickly
- Determined to continuously deliver and succeed
- Level-headed with a mature mindset
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven
Our people love working at Vodafone because we invest to make it a special place to work. We’re caring and inclusive, support our people and provide benefits that make a huge difference. That’s why we’ve been recognised as one of the Sunday Times’ Top 25 Best Big Companies to Work For.
As an Inbound Retention Adviser you will receive the following benefits:
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays) with the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days
- 40% off 2 handset and data packages, as well as up to 80% discounted SIM-only deals for yourself, family and friends
- Fantastic incentives to win holidays abroad - recent wins include Dubai, South Africa and Athens!
- Discounts at hundreds of high street retailers
- First-class, comprehensive training dedicated to enhancing your skills and behaviours
- Access to our internal development programme “Aspire”, designed to train our next generation of Team Managers
- Award-winning, world and market-leading maternity package. Alongside the company pension and share save plans.
We invest in time, training and support for our Advisers to provide a quality service to our customers. We give our people the space to connect and make a difference in a collaborative team environment where they feel at home.
Apply today and help us continue to connect with our customers on a whole new level.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on email@example.com