Title: IoT IAM Security Architect
Location: Newbury (WFH due to COVID-19)
Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s largest IoT service provider. Industry analysts have positioned Vodafone IoT in their Magic Quadrant for the fourth consecutive year. We have successfully built one of the best platforms in the industry, currently supporting 71 million IoT connections and connecting over 74 million devices and 14.4 million vehicles. The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) platform is designed to meet the needs of global IoT customers and is protected by Vodafone IPR.
To support this key strategic growth area, IoT requires a highly capable and experienced Enterprise Architect to join the IoT Architecture Evolution Team leading the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain. The role includes building the roadmap for the IAM architecture, supporting our vision of reaching 1 billion connections. The right individual should have a deep understanding of IAM technologies and be able to work with a diverse range a stakeholders from engineers through to senior business leaders.
• Lead the definition and drive the execution of the IAM technology strategy for IoT to support improvements to the security compliance level and reduce security risks
• Establish and evalgelise design patterns for IAM, to enable engineering teams to access best practice design
• Enable new revenue streams for IoT through delivery of secure solutions for SIM based security
• Provide technical expert contribution to the technology selection process and develop or buy decisions in synchronisation with Technology standards.
• Participate in the design and execution of Architectural Governance across the relevant stakeholders.
• Experience in designing IAM architectures within complex organisations and ecosystems
• Strong knowledge of architecture best practices and design patterns, including:
• Sound experience working with a broad range of architectural patterns (e.g. SOA, microservice, COTS, custom SaaS, IaaS)
• In-depth knowledge of cloud based (e.g. AWS), virtualised and on-premise hosting architectures
• Ability to conduct in-depth design and security reviews of large systems
Joining us as an Enterprise Architect in Group Technology you will be accountable for managing the delivery of transitional and target state architectures. The Future is exciting. Ready?”