HR Business Partner
London - Smale House
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our HR Function. Ready?
About the role
We are going through a large scale Digital transformation here at Vodafone and we are looking for a HRBP to support our business as we go through this. You may have experience of digital transformation or you may be part of an organization that is currently going through this – either way, we’d like to hear from you.
This is a true business partner role, where you will be responsible for the delivery of our transformation within our Digital Enabler teams looking after around c.160 people across these areas overall.
This will be achieved by:
We need someone who can influence senior leaders in Digital and support them as we continue our journey transforming the business in this area. This will be done through coaching, influencing and challenging them to think differently. You will need to focus on the talent we have in the organization and look at recruitment strategies to plug any skills gaps. We will also need someone to work on the following:
- Provide Business Partnering to multiple stakeholders at leadership level, with a main focus on UK Digital teams.
- This role will work closely with business leaders to influence and steer the People strategy design, to shape and to implement the HR agenda, aiming to drive the Digital telco transformation for the UK market.
- Key focus areas for the role: digital capabilities built, talent acquisition, agile organisational effectiveness, talent management.
- Experience and deep understanding of Digital organizations, preferably developed in industries that are going through - or have been successful in - transforming their business model through becoming Digital
- Basic project management skills, to drive the people agenda and accelerate our Digital transformation
- Stakeholder engagement ability and experience developed in complex organizational setup, including the ability to challenge and to influence at Executive levels
- Deep knowledge of at least one HR lever (i.e. Organization Effectiveness, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Change, Reward, Employee Relations…)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including robust public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills, to drive data driven decision making
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What we can offer you
You get to work with a great team and be a pivotal part of our journey as we transform our Digital business. There are lots of exciting develops happening here and this will give you the chance to make this role your own as well as have a real impact in such a large scale organization.
On top of this, we also offer 28 day’s holiday as well as a generous company bonus, pension scheme and you get to work at our digital hub in the center of London!
Corporate at Vodafone
Well – we work within the heart of our business, providing top notch support, expertise and guidance across our UK and Group operations. In a nutshell, we’ve been trailblazing the way to our next stage of digital growth. Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our corporate function a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.