HR Data Analyst
Vodafone is a rapidly advancing company, pushing the boundaries of what and how a Telecommunications company in the UK operates and delivers for its customers. As part of this effort, HR are in the middle of a data revolution and are growing their People Analytics Function to drive the HR agenda and help Vodafone become a fully data-driven company.
Is this role for me?
It’s important that you are able to work collaboratively within our matrix organisation and clearly able to set a vision and take customers and stakeholders along with you. You will need to keep abreast of all data manipulation technologies and innovation developments so that Vodafone can remain on the leading edge of analytics.
What will I be doing?
This is a varied role where you will work with multiple areas of Vodafone to extract data and tell your stakeholders a story. This includes, but is not limited to;
• Pull multiple sources of data to form actionable reporting
• Use data visualisation to engage audience in a compelling way, enabling effective storytelling
• Work collaboratively with the rest of HR to support use cases, and create recommendations based on analysis of data
• Work on the end-to-end data integration and acquisition from the source systems and proactively work to ensure the right quality checks are in place at the various stages of the process
Who are you looking for?
• Degree educated, preferably in a quantitative fields (including, but not limited to, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences)
• Microsoft Excel advanced skills
• Experience of using statistical software to deliver insight e.g. SQL, SAS, python
• Knowledge of statistical modelling/machine learning techniques (e.g. k-means segmentation, regression, time series analysis)
• Familiarity with visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, D3)
What’s in it for me?
You get to work in a role where you can help drive the data based decisions that our HR Teams make! In addition to this, you will get a great reward with a competitive basic and generous bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holidays) and a flexible work environment. You will also get to work at our impressive campus in Newbury.
HR Specialist Newbury HQ, Berkshire We are going through some exciting changes here at Vodafone UK, were we are bringing Technology back to our Newbury HQ - where our journey started. We are looking f
London, Greater London
Role Title: Talent Lead – Group Commercial Operations Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Diversity & Inclusion Manager Newbury Permanent G Band We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our UK Business leading our Diversity & Inclusion. Ready? An exciting, rewarding opportunity