Hr Business Partner, Technology
- The HRBP role partners with the Consumer Products & Services(CP&S) function which is in the very exciting position of developing our Consumer product portfolio, from IOT (V for Vodafone) , our TV proposition, our platform through to Commerce and Biometrics as the new way of doing Security.
- Leads and drives the HR agenda for CP&S. This role will include client facing business partnering for 6 Heads of and their teams and the support of the HR strategy aligned projects.
- Support the organisation in its journey to operate using full Agile methodology.
- Accountable for driving projects to support the delivery of the HR strategy across Central Functions and/or Group Technology
In this role you will:
- Provides comprehensive HR support for CP&S, delivering end to end support – managing the talent and recruitment agenda, operating model evolution, coaching senior leaders and driving the learning agenda for the function. This role will also partner with the leaders to deliver the HR people plan
- Proactively manages the HR Business Partner interfaces with Group CoE’s and local market HRBPs if needed to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Role is accountable for ensuring the seamless execution of HR processes and programs for a defined business area, including head count, reward, performance etc
- Shape and drive any specific allocated projects which could be around the Talent agenda, Diversity amongst other things
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business under standing
- Some HR experience; either specialist or generalist
- Strong relationship & communication skills
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Experience of international client groups advantageous
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations preferable
- Leadership development experience – particularly in coaching senior stakeholders and teams
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Front End – Prototyping Analyst Location: London Band G Manager Julia Volks At Vodafone Business we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to dr
Retail Store Manager opportunities available across London East! Competitive Salary + London WeightingExcellent Benefits + Unlimited Bonus! Vodafone has always believed in innovation and development
IP Network Engineer Location – Newbury What’s the role? You’ll be part of the 3rd Line internal and Enterprise networks team, meeting business defined SLA’s for incidents and changes. Taking connectiv
IT Operations Authority – 258086 Location – Newbury HQSalary - £Competitive + Bonus + Generous Benefits What’s the role? As an IT Operation Authority you will work within one of the most progressive
IT Operations Specialist - 258088 Location – Newbury HQSalary- Competitive + Bonus + Benefits The IT Operations Specialist will work within an ITIL based framework to manage, coordinate and drive vir
Demand & Governance Specialist – (Network Partnership team) Location – Newbury About the role A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Strategic Partnership team to track and report on Vodaf
Birmingham, West Midlands
Transmission NOC Engineer - Day ShiftLocation – Birmingham or Newbury What’s the role? Operating within the Technology Operations Networks Operations Centre this role is responsible for customer and
Always on Marketing Programme ManagerLondon, Smale House Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Could your programme management experience help us drive further towards our goal of creating digital e
Job Title: System Administrator Location: Farnborough Your role: You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance o
London, Greater London
Retail Technical Expert - Wood Green - 40 hours per week £21,320.00 + London Weighting+ Unlimited Bonus! & Excellent Benefits! Are you looking for the next step in your Retail career? Perhaps you ha
3rd Line Security Engineer Location – Newbury or Birmingham What’s the role? Operating within the Vodafone Fixed Line Assure and Operate models. The main focus of this role is to provide the 3rd Line