Hr Business Partner, Technology
- The HRBP role partners with the Consumer Products & Services(CP&S) function which is in the very exciting position of developing our Consumer product portfolio, from IOT (V for Vodafone) , our TV proposition, our platform through to Commerce and Biometrics as the new way of doing Security.
- Leads and drives the HR agenda for CP&S. This role will include client facing business partnering for 6 Heads of and their teams and the support of the HR strategy aligned projects.
- Support the organisation in its journey to operate using full Agile methodology.
- Accountable for driving projects to support the delivery of the HR strategy across Central Functions and/or Group Technology
In this role you will:
- Provides comprehensive HR support for CP&S, delivering end to end support – managing the talent and recruitment agenda, operating model evolution, coaching senior leaders and driving the learning agenda for the function. This role will also partner with the leaders to deliver the HR people plan
- Proactively manages the HR Business Partner interfaces with Group CoE’s and local market HRBPs if needed to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Role is accountable for ensuring the seamless execution of HR processes and programs for a defined business area, including head count, reward, performance etc
- Shape and drive any specific allocated projects which could be around the Talent agenda, Diversity amongst other things
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business under standing
- Some HR experience; either specialist or generalist
- Strong relationship & communication skills
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Experience of international client groups advantageous
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations preferable
- Leadership development experience – particularly in coaching senior stakeholders and teams
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?